Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Starlight Sugar22  (Read 1475 times)

Offline One Eyed Snake

Just heard from the horses mouth Starlight Sugar22 as packed it in. Another sad loss for Sheffield.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Just heard from the horses mouth Starlight Sugar22 as packed it in. Another sad loss for Sheffield.
I noticed I couldn't get onto her AW page last week. I was glad I got to see her before she retired, I would have loved to see her again; one of those rare instances of that occurring, as I rarely see the same person twice.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Maybe not the youngest or most beautiful in the area but certainly  the best VFM and a pleasant around if she was your type. Will be missed by quite a few.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Be a damn shame if she has 'retired.'  I had some very enjoyable visits.

Offline Dick Cheese

Be a damn shame if she has 'retired.'  I had some very enjoyable visits.

+1  :cry:

Offline west end

Yeah, had noticed she was nt appearing on my AW HL but did nt think anymore about it

I have enjoyed the pleasure and found this lady to provide an excellent and VFM service, real shame and she will be missed.

Did it sound like a permanent stop or a just a break

Offline Night-Owl

She told me on my visit that her father had been very ill. Wonder if its connected?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I enjoyed her company. I thought she was honest and good fun, without stirring the pot, but I would have seen her if she was more I'm looking for the best compatibility and as long as the price is around £100 or less I don't mind. I can see why some found her difficult, it was hard to organise a booking and I think you had to know what you wanted and take things not necessarily, but make her feel at ease, I thought she was very sexual though.

Offline Widescreen

I made a few trips down the M1 to see her, shame she is done for now.

I had been planning a visit soon so quite disappointed.

Hope she will be back when her personal issues resolve themselves, you never know.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Who knows what will happen? I know she wants a break for at least the rest of the year as she has too many other things on at the moment. Hopefully she'll be back after that. Fingers crossed as I always liked seeing her.

Offline sheffielder

No disrespect intended to starlight but most Sp's pop back up again somewhere at somepoint.

Offline kingkong69

Hopefully is only temporary  :(

Offline soppyget

Ah that explains it then.  Intended making a second visit a week or so back but her profile had gone from my hot list.  Well I hope she enjoys her break and maybe finds her way back.  Lovely lass to spend some time with.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Offline kingkong69

Yes I saw her Ali at her old place.. But I lived in Nottinghamshire So is quite distance to travel She quite  genuine  and nice girl..

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Yes I saw her Ali at her old place.. But I lived in Nottinghamshire So is quite distance to travel She quite  genuine  and nice girl..
Cheers Kong, I didn't see a review so wasn't sure if you were thinking about it, but hadn't got round to it. I am so glad I saw her despite the snow and difficulty trying to organise it.