Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NikkiChan - Gloucester Road  (Read 1546 times)

17 review(s) for NikkiChan (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Excalibur

External Link/Members Only

She’s good, in fact very good.  If my lotto numbers come up tonight I’d contemplate taking her on a sex holiday.

Anyhow, back to reality.

I’ve always suffered from a bit of Yellow Fever - a 5 day punting holiday in Hong Kong last Easter with Thai, Filos, Chinese, Indo’s was awesome and I was missing it.

The (small) problem for me in the UK is the language barrier.  So to ‘find’ a Chinese ( actually Singaporean) wg who can speak English and according to UKP reviews provides a great service couldn’t be passed on a recent trip ‘down town’.

I texted NC 3 days before my visit and we arranged a late afternoon visit.  I confirmed on the day that we were still on. I’d left some time for a pint or two in Horns strip bar then proceeded down to
Gloucester Road via tube.

Her place

Easy to find and she gives you specific directions via text to locate her room in the building beforehand.

NikkiChan

Photos are of her, though she hides her face.  Previous reviews suggest she might be Marmite from a looks perspective which I think is fair.  However, for me, I wanted to snog her face off from the start which is exactly what NC did. No pissing around.

She has a nice petite body, but not skinny.  I had a semi on from the DFK while clothed so felt confident to strip off in front of her before showering.  For some reason sometimes my cock goes into hiding before a punt and I need to coax the little fucker out while in the shower.

More DFK before shower.  More DFK after I had the shower.  While both standing she turned around with her back to me, rubbing my cock over her arse while a fondled her tits and nibbled her neck.

I was now at full mast, 6"in all its glory if I cheat a little e.g starting to measure half way down my balls. The difference from other orientals I’ve punted is her accent - or actually lack of it. She could of graduated from Cheltenham Ladies college.  It added to my fantasy of a bit of rough (me) banging a posh bird.

Action

She is friendly and engaging,asking my name etc which while fucking her sounded super horny rather than just the ‘babe’ bollocks.  Example, "your cock feels so good Hugo" (name changed to maintain anonymity).

Lots of DFK, good BJ, although personally I’d like it a bit harder.  Nice tits, looked bigger than the profile pics. In 69 I got to inspect her labia, I’m a big fan of meaty lips and NC’s roast beef looked good enough to eat (I’ll get my coat).

Pussy and arse all fresh.  My problem is when wearing contact lenses, when up close ie 69, I can’t fucking focus properly.  Nice fucking in miss with me holding her ankles around my head.  Great vocal “Hugo” encouragement.  I finished in her mouth followed by swallow.

A quick chat answering questions that she has probably answered hundreds time in her career and I’m off on my way.

Top punt for me, only downside is she is now fully shaved.  I love a bit of black trimmed bush on a porcelain body.