Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patricia - Croydon  (Read 1312 times)

15 review(s) for Sweet Patricia x (7 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Graucho

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems to get around as she was in Croydon and I've notice her profile in Milton Keynes and currently in Ipswich. She appears to be part of a group of Polish girls doing the rounds.

I was staying close by for a morning flight from Gatwick. She was on my list to see from when she was in MK and happened to be in Croydon so took the opportunity to book.  Agreed 1/2 hour at 8pm and went to the street. Various texts asking me to wait 5 minutes until eventually given house number at 8.30pm.

Met at the door by a totally different girl and shown to a room. Given the usual BS about periods etc. and then asked if I wanted to stay with the other girl. I know - I know - I should have walked but she was reasonable looking, if a little overweight (which I'm not averse to) and I couldn't be arsed to try and find another punt at that time of night.

The other girl was okay but didn't kiss or offer OWO or CIM - the things that I tend to look for in WGs.

Overall punt was ok but not what I wanted and not the girl I booked hence the negative.

Offline The_Don

Seems to get around as she was in Croydon and I've notice her profile in Milton Keynes and currently in Ipswich. She appears to be part of a group of Polish girls doing the rounds.

Overall punt was ok but not what I wanted and not the girl I booked hence the negative.

This group has form for messing punters around.

I posted some details in a scam thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177595.msg1876792#msg1876792

Given the usual BS

Do you have a link for the other W/G (in on this B&S scam)  :unknown:

I know - I know - I should have walked but she was reasonable looking, if a little overweight (which I'm not averse to) and I couldn't be arsed to try and find another punt at that time of night.

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

I know - I know - I should have walked

Here another quote that may be befitting (IMO)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 02:41:57 pm by The_Don »

Offline Banno123

Did you get the AW of the girl you saw?

Offline Graucho

No sorry - couldn't find her profile

Offline Harry Monk

Not good service at all, very disappointing.
I saw her in Croydon and had no issues in fact received good service.

I would have seen her again if she came closer to me but will certainly be wary now

Thanks for the Intel but sorry for your bad experience .

Offline mrx007

Check my negative  review: some fat blonde in a pink dress stared at her phone all the time while I waited. I heard Sergei talking and said "I'm going".

3 hours there and back but at least I didn't spend any money on these useless cunts.