Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivian - Sala Thai Hendon  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Timmytum

Booked in for an hour with Vivian last Monday.

Saw her last year and thought that she was quite fit. Denied FS, but got great OWO and 69.

So I was keen to go all the way. Had a good massage and as time went on started to feel her up, to no resistance. When asked what I want, I replied everything. She said I would not enjoy it as she had just finished her period and would be smelly. I insisted on FS and after trying it on for her claimed usual '£100' got her back to the usual £70 on top of the £40 for the standard massage.

Wish I hadn't bothered to be honest, good FK but FS quite mechanical.

With Mimi having gone of the boil & more moody than not, looks like Sala Thai is no longer a bankable option :unknown:

Offline Ozy84

Booked in for an hour with Vivian last Monday.

Saw her last year and thought that she was quite fit. Denied FS, but got great OWO and 69.

So I was keen to go all the way. Had a good massage and as time went on started to feel her up, to no resistance. When asked what I want, I replied everything. She said I would not enjoy it as she had just finished her period and would be smelly. I insisted on FS and after trying it on for her claimed usual '£100' got her back to the usual £70 on top of the £40 for the standard massage.

Wish I hadn't bothered to be honest, good FK but FS quite mechanical.

With Mimi having gone of the boil & more moody than not, looks like Sala Thai is no longer a bankable option :unknown:

You dirty fucker!

You must have been desperate!!

Offline Timmytum

:thumbsup: Aren't we all?

Actually, she wasn’t smelly. Just a diversionary tactic

Offline Kaluuu276

I've been thrice here and seen Vivian twice and Gift.

First time with Vivian was surprisingly great, half hour massage, cc swipes, ask for nude hr expecting just that.
Instead she strips of all her clothes and mounts on top of me.I'm thinking wow, she tells me to relax then starts some body to body on my front,allows sucking of breast, then puts her ass near my face, teases her clit against side of my dick and plays with it to completion.
Second time went near to closing time but no where near to first time service .
I didn't question her and thought maybe she was just tired and wanted to go home.
Out of the two Vivian has given me the better Thai Massage for half hour.
Gift is younger , more good looking but won't give any more than massage with HR.
Is it worth going during the less busy hours to get your monies worth or have the girls just got the wow factor for newbies?

Offline genghis69

I'm surprised Vivian still has periods, she looks well old.

Offline jok32

teases her clit against side of my dick and plays with it to completion.

Thats like saying she would do BB

Online sparkus

Thats like saying she would do BB

It happens quite a lot, they seem to think blokes like it.  One ran my cock up and down her pussy crack and asked me if I was impressed with her "long lips" (err, no).

Offline Timmytum

I've been thrice here and seen Vivian twice and Gift.

First time with Vivian was surprisingly great, half hour massage, cc swipes, ask for nude hr expecting just that.
Instead she strips of all her clothes and mounts on top of me.I'm thinking wow, she tells me to relax then starts some body to body on my front,allows sucking of breast, then puts her ass near my face, teases her clit against side of my dick and plays with it to completion.
Second time went near to closing time but no where near to first time service .
I didn't question her and thought maybe she was just tired and wanted to go home.
Out of the two Vivian has given me the better Thai Massage for half hour.
Gift is younger , more good looking but won't give any more than massage with HR.
Is it worth going during the less busy hours to get your monies worth or have the girls just got the wow factor for newbies?

I agree, it seems familiarity brings a dip in service

Offline djf

I agree, it seems familiarity brings a dip in service

Agreed. I've seen Mimi a few times, and swore never again after the last session. Also, she spent 50% of the time arranging the room, trying to block out all light, using towels and various items of clothing; she said that her insomnia has affected her sensitivity to light. Watching her obsessively arrange the room, I really started to be genuinely concerned about her mental health. Either she's telling the truth, or there are cameras lurking in the ceiling and walls!?

Offline Timmytum

Agreed. I've seen Mimi a few times, and swore never again after the last session. Also, she spent 50% of the time arranging the room, trying to block out all light, using towels and various items of clothing; she said that her insomnia has affected her sensitivity to light. Watching her obsessively arrange the room, I really started to be genuinely concerned about her mental health. Either she's telling the truth, or there are cameras lurking in the ceiling and walls!?

Oh yes! I have had a similar experiences with Mimi. She is convinced that the receptionist stops to listen at the door or goes through her phone from her locker. She seems a shadow of her former cocky self

Offline billyrider

The place just isn’t what it was.

Noticed the last couple of visits the SP brings the phone into the room etc. Was worried I was being recorded for a minute.

Saw Vivian recently and frankly the service was average. She was quite sullen and detached so unlikely to return. Wanted £100 for FS which is way too much. Whilst having fun she smelt pretty bad. Clearly wasn’t very clean.

Hunt for somewhere new and different has started.