Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Billieblows - Quick Blow Job  (Read 5139 times)

48 review(s) for BillieBlows (32 positive, 11 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Moneyd

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was on my HL. Always around Watford Bushy etc but I thought if she ever tours a more central location I’ll try out her BJ skills as it seemed good value.

Decent hotel near Victoria station. Easily booked via text with no issues. She confirmed that £40 was a strip dance and owo with cim.

Got there and received exactly that.

She sat me on a chair and gave me a quick dance which I found a bit cringy. Then she got her tits out and I got a little disappointed. They’re obviously bolt ons but not very well done. She doesn’t like having her nipples touched as they’re too sensitive and when I tried to fondle the rest of her tits she’d stop me after 10 seconds and complain that it tickled. They were also ROCK HARD! Literally no give when you try to squeeze them. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Moving on.

Her BJ skills were ok. Lots of eye contact and plenty of moaning etc. Mixture of hand and mouth. I prefer all mouth but some people I know like it this way. She made me cum with this technique so I didn’t complain. It was a nice enough BJ and she took my full load without complaining.

She was quite a nice girl. Probably late 30’s. She was busy and took a few calls when I was getting dressed but she apologised before and after taking the calls and I didn’t really mind. I can’t begrudge a WG trying to get some bookings in and we had finished our quick session so all was good with me.

I originally had this as a neutral but when I write this I realise she did all that she said she would. So it’s a positive for me. I wouldn’t go back but that’s just my taste and some of you horny fuckers would love her.

£40 for the BJ I received is decent enough value.

Offline Buzz666

She does £30 blow and go when most in central

Offline Moneyd

She does £30 blow and go when most in central

It was £50 on her profile yesterday. I confirmed £40 via text (before reading £50 on her profile) and she seemed fine with it.

Offline Cim420

Nice review mate.

Does she look like her photos or would you say they are heavily photo shopped?
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moneyd

Nice review mate.

Does she look like her photos or would you say they are heavily photo shopped?

I’d say they’re edited a bit. Not too much though.

I’d say she’s mid 30s. But her pics to me suggest younger.

Offline Buzz666

It was £50 on her profile yesterday. I confirmed £40 via text (before reading £50 on her profile) and she seemed fine with it.

Sorry meant to put

"She does £30 blow and go when not in central"