Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ELLASEXYGIRL~ W13 Northfields - Bait & Switch  (Read 702 times)

2 review(s) for AMIRA/@BESTONE# (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Offline PilotMan

I was travelling through West London to Uxbridge so I thought I would check out the talent in the area. In my experience it’s a difficult place to arrange a punt!
I contacted 11 girls in total either directly by phone or text, trying both in some cases. All the girls had their green light on. Only two responded, one of whom suddenly went quiet.

That left me with;

~ELLASEXYGIRL~

External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms

I text her the day before, no response. I rang her on the day and she said she was available. I asked her to confirm that it is her in the pictures – 100% she said. I was still dubious, but she assured me she was. Confirmed she does OWO and is included. I arrived 30 minutes later.

It’s in W13 Just off of Northfield Avenue near Tesco. The entrance is through a side gate to an alley that leads to the back of some houses. There’s 3 Roms sharing a tacky extension on the back of a shop or house. Free on street parking nearby. Probably a 5 minute walk from Northfields tube.

Price: 30 minutes £50

The Girl

She opened the door and the first thing was that she has dark hair. I told her she isn’t the girl in the pictures, she insists she is and has just died her hair. I try to get AW up on my phone but I couldn’t. She then asks me if I want the other girl, a blond short fat rotter. There’s another disinterested looking girl staring at the washing machine going around.

The girl herself is a slender size 6, B cup titties, average looking, 5 I’d say. She has noticeable pock mark scarring on her face. Quite smiley and happy.

I have to make a decision, do I stay or do I go? As there’s no plan B in play I stay and hand over £50. I can fuck her, but I don’t fancy her that much.

The punt

No shower offered. I ask her to use the toilet, it is reasonably clean and tidy. The whole place looks more like a storage unit for unused furniture.

We get undressed, I lay on the bed and she starts OWO. It was pretty decent, quite sensual. She didn’t take much in, half at most, but she has good suction and pressure. She squeezes and plays with my balls quite well. Fortunately her hair is covering her face when I look down, so I don’t have to look at her face. She stops and reaches for a condom, I tell her to carry on with OWO. After a few more minutes I’m thinking I’ll just CIM, she tells me not to CIM. I tell her it’s on your profile, she says she doesn’t offer even for extra.

She puts the rubber on and asks what position I want. I don’t want to look at her face so I opt for doggy. She’s really tight and after my recent experience with a rubber splitting, I’m a bit paranoid. I busted.

She asked If I wanted to use the bathroom, but I cleaned up with wet wipes and I was on my way.

Verdict

The girl I saw isn’t anywhere near as pretty as the girl in the profile pictures. Although she puts in a reasonable effort this deceit plus the fact that she advertises CIM on her profile and doesn’t do it means a negative.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and the warning, OP.

Looks like a few B&S, going on with this phone number and profiles via several websites.

I posted some details in the (non- A/W) scam thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177595.msg1903506#msg1903506