Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lotus Spa in Newbury has moved again  (Read 4274 times)

Offline Gustav Klimt

Visited Lotus Spa in Newbury this morning for a rub’n’tug. They have moved to new shop at 54 Northbrook Street.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Thegush

Good and bad - the previous place was great for discreetness (& parking!) but had a weird vibe basically entering via the kitchen with all the cooked food smells
The new place looks to be inline with the original premises, however lotus spa now has a notorious reputation in the town and I don’t want to get spotted shiftily emerging from the new shop, which is bang on the high street

Offline xxxdavidxxx

There is a new Chinese shop in pound street newbury as well advertised on gumtree I’ll pop in next week
External Link/Members Only

Offline shiptonlad

I don't know Newbury at all. What is parking like at the new lotus place and around pound street. I would be approaching from the direction of Chieveley.

Offline Lewis

I don't know Newbury at all. What is parking like at the new lotus place and around pound street. I would be approaching from the direction of Chieveley.

That particular area of the street is disabled parking only. The rest of it is pedestrianised until 5pm. I think there is some limited parking on West Street which is round the back, and a few spaces in the Poundland carpark, again accessible from West Street .

Offline jj021209

Some local knowledge for parking:-
West Street is very limited and I believe time restricted
Poundland is a pay car park and has a reputation locally for issuing penalty notices which may need some explaining at home.
I would suggest use of Park way shopping centre underground car park at RG14 1AY - a newish shopping centre about 10 years old now - this is within 1-2 minutes walk to the Northbrook street - the main shopping street, turn right to find them or the Northbrook multi storey carpark, RG14 1BX which is near the old site, exit to the Northbrook shopping street next to Santander bank/WH Smiths and turn left.

The location is not now so discreet as before but handy for the nearby estate agent and pub too!

Offline Murray Mint

Waitrose car park is 2 hrs free and less than 5 min away, but I agree with Thegush, Northbrook St. is very prominent, and I know too many people in Newbury! Bring back Newbury Massage - those were the days.

Offline shiptonlad

Thanks for the replies on Parking. I was particularly interested in what it's like around the in new shop in pound street. A quick look on Google  Street view doesn't look that promising.

Offline PONDEND

There is one hour free street parking opposite and a co-op with car park 30 seconds walk. Walked past tonight, half decent looking 40plus Chinese woman sat on reception.

Offline Fatman

So I booked a hour at the new place in pound street. Parking all ok 1 hour free on street.
Nice clean new massage place, girl 40 ish Elli I think she said size 12+ with tummy . So nice table, shower in room felt relaxed. Good massage, cc and tickling of balls ⚽️ the. Full menu on offer fs £60…£20 hj bb+o £40. Opted for fs £60 had cover all ok, nothing spectacular! Had Shower then out the door 60 mins.
Prefer lotus as you probably get a better massage.

Offline Rockhard6959xxx

First time I’ve heard of FS being on the menu at LS - I’ve personally never  been offered it before. Is Kelli still running things?

Offline Fatman

It wasn’t lotus spa but the new shop!

There is a new Chinese shop in pound street newbury as well advertised on gumtree I’ll pop in next week

Offline Rockhard6959xxx

Nice one - will have to give them a try. Have found LS hit and miss lately, especially with not having any look in booking Cindy lately.

Offline $$woody$$

It wasn’t lotus spa but the new shop!

So why don't you write it up as a review of the new shop ?

Offline Lewis

Full menu on offer fs £60…£20 hj bb+o £40.

Is that bareback oral (OWO), or bareback penetration sex?

People should know if she (or they) offer bareback.

Offline Stiltskin

Is that bareback oral (OWO), or bareback penetration sex?

People should know if she (or they) offer bareback.

In this context I think "bb" means Body to Body.

Offline Gustav Klimt

I went to the new place this morning. I will post a review this week. Definitely a positive. Sensual massage, FK, BJ finish.

Offline Gustav Klimt

I went to the new place this morning. I will post a review this week. Definitely a positive. Sensual massage, FK, BJ finish.
Review posted.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=333913.0