Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Amanda Matsunaga  (Read 6295 times)

Offline jaytan95

Had a look around to see if there’s any info on this SW but couldn’t find much.

Anyone have any intel on her by any chance? Looks really hot but just wondering if it’s too good to be true. May have to TOFTT if there’s nothing on her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Voyager

Did you have any luck with her?

Offline jaytan95

Did you have any luck with her?

No unfortunately not. Text her asking for address. Kept providing a West London address which is nowhere near to where I am. Eventually provided a relevant address but by that point, I lost interest.

Offline Voyager

Thanks.  I had a message from her this week saying she is based in Ealing and charges 110/160 for 30/60 mins.

Offline jaytan95

Let me know how it goes if you do end up seeing her. Looks absolutely stunning, starting to have some regrets I didn’t go ahead with it.

Offline Suffolk TS Lover

Agree she looks well worth seeing. Unfortunately, too far away for me to see but maybe she might tour...

Offline Honestchap

I'd love to see her , looks amazing and a great size

But to many times been letdown with a small girl, don't fancy dumping 110 down the drain.

Offline Rayzaman

Offline A Decent Fist

Agree she looks well worth seeing. Unfortunately, too far away for me to see but maybe she might tour...

Now in Shadwell (East London). Slightly closer to Suffolk...

Offline jaytan95

Assuming no one has managed to see her? May have to take a punt, I see she’s changed her name to Nanda Soares now.

Offline MrMatrix

Assuming no one has managed to see her? May have to take a punt, I see she’s changed her name to Nanda Soares now.

Blimey she does look good. :hi:

Offline DrMILFLover

Her Instagram is at External Link/Members Only

Interested if anyone has seen her. No reviews are online

Offline James10

Offline Chrispy

Looks good

But every Brazilian ive see has been a let down

Offline jaytan95

I’m in two minds, not sure whether to meet Nanda (Amanda in this post) or TS Erika

Offline jaytan95

I’m in two minds, not sure whether to meet Nanda (Amanda in this post) or TS Erika

Contacted Nanda. £180 for the hour and £50 extra for her to cum. A bit steep imo

Online ptt67

This girl seems to have popped up in Cambridge but as of yet only via her AW profile.....strangely it has a different number to her BP advert and different pics/bio (dark haired). It looks very much like the same girl though and quotes the same hourly rate - if I can establish that it is then I might have to TOFTT as she's right on my doorstep.

Any thoughts/intel?

Online ptt67

Her BP profile is also now showing her in Cambridge so I assume it must be the same girl - think I shall have to go investigate - if any nasty surprises I can always walk....too good to miss out on if she is indeed for real!

Offline jaytan95

Her BP profile is also now showing her in Cambridge so I assume it must be the same girl - think I shall have to go investigate - if any nasty surprises I can always walk....too good to miss out on if she is indeed for real!

Look forward to reading your review if you do go and see her. Hopefully a good one

Online ptt67

I've exchanged messages - she confirms she's the same person - just trying to book her now...waiting to here back  :cool:

Online ptt67

Look forward to reading your review if you do go and see her. Hopefully a good one

I’m just back from seeing her - definitely her and I had a really fun time - mind you, it does rather feel like she’s torn me a new arse hole 😬😆.....she’s a BIG girl! - Very positive review to follow shortly

Offline jaytan95

I’m just back from seeing her - definitely her and I had a really fun time - mind you, it does rather feel like she’s torn me a new arse hole 😬😆.....she’s a BIG girl! - Very positive review to follow shortly

Oh my, sounds like my kind of girl 😂… Kicking myself for not seeing her now

Offline James10

Look forward to reading your review.