Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexynaughtymilflexi Portsmouth  (Read 1297 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Lexi
AGE 38 (i would say possibly slightly older. Maybe early 40's?)
NATIONALITY English
PAID £150 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | DFK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Good looking | Body in good shape | friendly | great sex | Responsive to RO
NEUTRALS  None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by text. Comms were great with no messing about.

LOOKS 8/10  Attractive brunette girl. Arrived in what looked like a long shirt and heels with a little black dress underneath. Nice slim body with a little pot belly. Tits not huge but big enough. Maybe about 32/34B. Small ass and nice shaved pussy with a little trimmed hair above. No signs of any sagging but a few odd stretch marks around the stomach. I think your very lucky not to have any having given birth. Nothing off putting.

SERVICE 9/10 Lexi delivered all services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with some DFK and fingering then RO. This was followed by a BJ which was good but slightly too aggressive for me at times but then i rarely seem to find a WG or any girl for that matter who seems to know what I like straight away. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl and doggy. The sex was good although her pussy was quite tight and I popped out a few times in doggy so gave up with that in the end and opted to whip the hat off for a CIM mouth finish and she swallowed every drop!

VERDICT Very naughty and attractive older lady who provides a good service. Dont think i would see her again as i tend not to see WGs more than once unless i feel some sort of connection but dont let my fussyness put you off; she was great.

COMMENTS None