Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa~Lisa Portsmouth Positive but read first  (Read 1064 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms 10/10
Location easy to find in North End and parking in nearby side streets
Venue 1st floor flat in run down building
Door opened by much older lady who told me to go upstaires.
First Impressions: Not the girl on profile, boobs not as big, but wow this is a real cutie
I was going to walk based on the fact that it wasn't the same girl, but I would defy any red bloodied male  with an ounce of blood left to pump up his penis to turn his back on the girl
Chinese, pettite lithe body lovely smile
Paid £100 for 1 hour

Positives:  100% full attention on me, heard a phone ring somwhere in the room, she didn't miss a beat.  Right from the start she was engaged and attentive.  Oddly didn't have FS, but it didn;t seem to matter.  When things seem to come to a natural conclusion she said 10 mins left do you want a massage. I said yes and she gave me an amazing massage, if there had been any five bar gates in the streets around Portsmouth I would have been tempted to jump them (I am 65)
It was a whirlwind of sensual fun, My impressions:  Lots of kissing, cuddling, her smile, more than good BJ, the feel of her smooth baby like skin, the massage and her sheer enthusiam and dedicatioin to giving me a good time.

I will return but I would need to be sure it was the same girl (unless she has a twin of course)  her English wasn't brilliant but she did say she was going to London for two weeks (to give her pussy a rest) I suspect from the set up it is llikely there is some sort of rota being used at the address,

Offline nigel4498

Bait and switch is always a negative.
Not walking is just encouraging the practice.
The more punters who walk the sooner they will wake up to the fact it's not on.

Offline Hantsolo

Bait and switch is always a negative.
Not walking is just encouraging the practice.
The more punters who walk the sooner they will wake up to the fact it's not on.

+1

Thank heavens for this site that serves as a honest place to report such things. Even if the OP did enjoy his punt, it would have to be an absolute stunner to make me want to see a girl different to the one I'd been looking forward to meeting

MrKeen

Thank heavens for this site that serves as a honest place to report such things. Even if the OP did enjoy his punt, it would have to be an absolute stunner to make me want to see a girl different to the one I'd been looking forward to meeting
I guess we all have our weaknesses, for me she was a stunner, and I am glad I stayed. I speak as one who has done the turn and walk four times since I started in Feb, 3 for bait and switch and one for outright wrong attitude from get go.