Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Traditional Chinese Massage - Long Eaton  (Read 5061 times)

Offline j122

Passing through Long Eaton noticed that a Traditional Chinese Massage shop has appeared on Derby Rd, between the failed Cinema and the hole that is Stage One. Is this one of these places that offers extras?

Online Stickitin

Looks like it mate, just searched for their ad.

External Link/Members Only

Pretty much identical to the other ones in Nottingham that do HR for £20 extra.

Offline j122

Good find, Cheers  :hi:.

Not sure I like how its on the main drag for everyone to see you enter

Sureshot

Good find, Cheers  :hi:.

Not sure I like how its on the main drag for everyone to see you enter

Especially with all the pondlife hanging outside Stage1

Offline j122

Too right, waiting for their appearance on Jeremy Kyle

sherpatim

looks like i am working in long eaton until christmas so will pay it a visit and report my experiences

Offline NervousJ

Never noticed that before, drove passed earlier, it looks a proper dodgy gaff... :D

With stage one bang next door and the locals having their fags, not sure I'd be willing to try it out....

Online Stickitin

Never noticed that before, drove passed earlier, it looks a proper dodgy gaff... :D

With stage one bang next door and the locals having their fags, not sure I'd be willing to try it out....

It's at a traffic lights also, so if you pick the wrong moment there are lots of gazing eyes watching you go in. I always time it so the traffic is moving when I make my entrance  :lol:

Offline NervousJ

How long has it been there....any decent women ?

I've been to the one round the corner opposite that micro pub, that was bad enough going in.... :D

Offline j122

I've been to the one round the corner opposite that micro pub, that was bad enough going in.... :D

You didn't rock up on a Harley did you and park it right outside on the pavement?  :D

Online Stickitin

How long has it been there....any decent women ?

Not more than 6 months, usual middle aged girls you get in all these places, nothing to write home about but fairly consistent service....

sherpatim

have now visit all "massage parlours" in long eaton except this one as their gumtree ad says no sexual services , promised myself a trip to pinky's and one last tug in green and blacks before the end of the week as the next contract is in banbury which seems to be a place totally devoid of any punting opportunities

Offline j122

have now visit all "massage parlours" in long eaton except this one

Looks like you've missed your chance as now up for sale.

Offline NervousJ

Looks like you've missed your chance as now up for sale.

Has anyone been in this place?? The fact it's next to stage one which always has folks having their fags outside puts me right off. Not to mention looks a bit ropey...

Saying that if the service was decent I'd make a run inside for it.....