Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySeena - kingston  (Read 1126 times)

atlantis47

External Link/Members Only

kingston
£80 for 30 mins

First review so hopefully you chaps find it useful

Found her profile about two days after it was created and the photos were the same as they are today so i was a little skeptical at first so defo a TOFTT but i was eager at the time and her text replies sounded genuine so good comms.

Venue was the standard Travelodge hotel which is the usual haunt for punts around here but with the good comms i was straight in the room without delay and lingering.

Seena has this sexy british indian thing going on - she was definitely born here and has indian family but grew up in north london if i remember correctly from our convo. Seena was very easy going - it was only her second day and i think i was the first or one of the first to pay her a visit and she was very into it all and not mechanical in anyway. She is slim but toned (photos dont really show this but its true) and had this olive type skin that i just love. while shes not quite my "build" type her looks and attitude were 100% so there were no complaints from me.

we sat on the bed for about 10 seconds for the general chit chat before she made the move and stared with some DFK, moving over to straddle me and continue kissing, which put me right at ease. A few minutes of kissing we both ended up tearing clothes off each other and before i knew it, without encouragement, she was already onto the OWO.

OWO was top notch and seena seemed very impressed with what i had going for me, which i must say is a first to hear as at this point the talking usually stops but after a few minutes the OWO got me so fired up i needed more. Seena gloved me up and began riding but i was so into it, i instead picked her up and flipped her onto her back as i was the one to take the lead now. had a good 30 mins missionary and prone bone before i popped, during which seena must have climaxed about 4 times. 

after we finished we were both quite exhausted so we chilled for 5 mins - im usually out the door right away but this speaks for how easy to get along with she was. after catching my breath i was dressed and out the door but not before one last parting DFK.

Only went for a quick OWO only but after getting into the action, my instincts took over and had one amazing GFE.

First review but not my first punt - I would recommend and go for a second meet but seena has removed her number so currently I am at loss for contact.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 03:33:44 pm by atlantis47 »

Offline Sinz

Take out the [url] tags from your review and just leave the links as it is - if you can still modify your post

atlantis47

kingston
£80 for 30 mins

First review so hopefully you chaps find it useful

Found her profile about two days after it was created and the photos were the same as they are today so i was a little skeptical at first so defo a TOFTT but i was eager at the time and her text replies sounded genuine so good comms.

Venue was the standard Travelodge hotel which is the usual haunt for punts around here but with the good comms i was straight in the room without delay and lingering.

Seena has this sexy british indian thing going on - she was definitely born here and has indian family but grew up in north london if i remember correctly from our convo. Seena was very easy going - it was only her second day and i think i was the first or one of the first to pay her a visit and she was very into it all and not mechanical in anyway. She is slim but toned (photos dont really show this but its true) and had this olive type skin that i just love. while shes not quite my "build" type her looks and attitude were 100% so there were no complaints from me.

we sat on the bed for about 10 seconds for the general chit chat before she made the move and stared with some DFK, moving over to straddle me and continue kissing, which put me right at ease. A few minutes of kissing we both ended up tearing clothes off each other and before i knew it, without encouragement, she was already onto the OWO.

OWO was top notch and seena seemed very impressed with what i had going for me, which i must say is a first to hear as at this point the talking usually stops but after a few minutes the OWO got me so fired up i needed more. Seena gloved me up and began riding but i was so into it, i instead picked her up and flipped her onto her back as i was the one to take the lead now. had a good 30 mins missionary and prone bone before i popped, during which seena must have climaxed about 4 times. 

after we finished we were both quite exhausted so we chilled for 5 mins - im usually out the door right away but this speaks for how easy to get along with she was. after catching my breath i was dressed and out the door but not before one last parting DFK.

Only went for a quick OWO only but after getting into the action, my instincts took over and had one amazing GFE.

First review but not my first punt - I would recommend and go for a second meet but seena has removed her number so currently I am at loss for contact.

Offline stonebow1

Unfortunately Seena/Seena's friend/Seena's pimp it's not hard to see through this. All your posts are about the same girl following her bad feedback on this forum, followed by a review that obviously has zero objection and reads entirely like an advert. If you want to shake the dust off your phone try providing a decent service to punters instead.