Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieAlice11 - Devon  (Read 1255 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6100062) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6719386) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Titfest

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This took place quite recently

Comms, unable to book the day before , tried to explain that people have to make arrangements prior to the day, but wasn’t having it, wound me up and the main reason for neutral,

Property was easy to find, good directions and easy parking, inside was ok ,

She was polite and ok , I think her pics definitely do her justice,

Service was ok, a average massage,a good blow job and cow girl, I got a little bit of a rushed feeling to be honest, perhaps there was sour grapes from the previous day and my trying to reason about booking prior to the day.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 09:33:37 pm by Titfest »

Offline Goldfinch

What is her AW profile name or the 7 digits at the bottom of her page?

Offline Goldfinch

What is her AW profile name or the 7 digits at the bottom of her page?
:thumbsup:

Offline tigerbiker

Thanks for the report Titfest

She won't get much business if she insists on no pre booking in that area - most of the potential punters travel in and won't accept the risk of no reply or no appointments being available.

I'd like to see her - but if I'm planning a punt day I want certainty that it is going to happen when I plan the trip which is several days before - hence much better and cheaper options in the SW.

Offline brandevon

Where is she actually based for incalls. Says Teignmouth as well which would be ideal for a lunchtime punt.

Offline Titfest

Where is she actually based for incalls. Says Teignmouth as well which would be ideal for a lunchtime punt.

Dawlish and yes I always like to book a few days before too, as do most I believe.

Offline lewis666

Maybe had a number of no shows as I’ve booked on aw before and managed to arrange in at least a day in advance before so guess something happened, shame about the rushed feeling though I’d hate that myself.