Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkyKate - Swindon  (Read 1256 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5440809) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Aces21

External Link/Members Only

15mins for £50, owo, deepthroat, facial. Comms switched between AW email and text.

Fudge1-2 Absolutely nailed the description of the SP, the Venue and the chat about her life to date. If she could maybe refrain from telling her life story and make small talk instead I'm sure the review may have leant towards a positive.

Provided all the services I wanted well but unfortunately far to much talking about her circumstances in-between mouthfuls of manhood.

Swindon is a desperate place at the moment, so may return as a plan B.

Offline RobT22

I agree, there is nothing in Swindon at the moment. I regular have massage with he, but nothing in town. It means z regular trip to Bristol.

Offline houseboot

I agree, there is nothing in Swindon at the moment. I regular have massage with he, but nothing in town. It means z regular trip to Bristol.

A regular trip to Bristol?  :unknown:

I gave you a number of leads a year ago and you've not Reviewed any of them or anyone else in Bristol  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 06:48:02 pm by houseboot »

Offline RobT22

Cheers houseboot. I was very grateful for your friendly advise at that time. A major reason for my now attraction to this site and my subsequent enjoyment of the young ladies detailed on it. Your comment will be addressed in the near future.

Offline joninbristol

"...unfortunately far to much talking about her circumstances in-between mouthfuls of manhood."

:lol: :lol: :lol: