Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabic women  (Read 85021 times)

Offline nevkingston

Expect a B&S as picture search shows hits.

Thanks, should have thought of reverse image search, the pics are probably too good to be true ;-)

Offline Malvolio

Offline peter purves

Ameera is half-Arabic and a very good punt.

External Link/Members Only

Need a link or pics for those who are non-UKE members

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stayer

Ameera told me that she is half Yemeni half Czech, but I won't swear to it as it's a while since I've seen her.

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

If one is not bothered by  the issue of Iranians not being Arabs

Jae’lah Reign

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Global_Punter

I'm still contemplating on whether to plunge with Amira Habib, rate-wise she's up by £100 but once quality is delivered no issue for me.

On another note, she got no reviews, so its a big risk 

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only     Hidden Image/Members Only

I saw, Amira Habib yesterday, review to follow.

Offline SunnyBaba69

I saw, Amira Habib yesterday, review to follow.
Looking forward G.P. hope it was well worth the money  :thumbsup:External Link/Members Only

Offline tantric talents

Anybody encountered Arabian Rima?, looks hot from her pics, but haven't seen any reviews or mentions anywhere

It must be External Link/Members Only
There surely can’t be two Rima’s ?

Offline ratedj

They deffo don't appear to be one and the same.

Offline datwabbit

This hot babes fucks you like a horny sex doll she was sucking my cock every 3mins just to taste her cum . First time had sex with her blew my mind an absolute whore :wacko: :wacko:

Was it recent enough to warrant a review? Sounds like a great punt.

Offline SunnyBaba69

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 01:20:52 pm by SunnyBaba69 »

Offline Dkarim

Friday ad rima dvertises as 24, slim looking , black hair , owo

Adultwork rima advertises as 19, thick/curvy blonde hair , ow

Definitely 2 different girls
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 01:45:17 am by Dkarim »

Offline last_days_of_logan

just posting to keep informed

Offline Global_Punter

just posting to keep informed

:thumbsup: I've not found any fresh SP's, after punting Amira - if I plunge with an Arab again it has to be 100 % not mixed unless PetitSuraia comes back...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 07:56:40 pm by Global_Punter »

Persia

Haha too much madness and poor hygiene as per reviews and post from other punters.

I like your optimism though...

Yes that’s right I’m a big fat smelly hyperactive monster who lives in a dump, so do me a favour and PLEASE DO NOT BOOK ME  :thumbsup: Read my blog on my Adultwork page for more clarification. This is Missy Persiana

Persia

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Too expensive for me at an hour but I’m tempted for half an hour.
that’s nice but as it clearly states on my profile no members of the UKP community are allowed to book me or enter my premises. It is all in my blog x

Offline Global_Punter

Yes that’s right I’m a big fat smelly hyperactive monster who lives in a dump, so do me a favour and PLEASE DO NOT BOOK ME :thumbsup: Read my blog on my Adultwork page for more clarification. This is Missy Persiana

You don't have to beg me, money being no object if I wanted to book you, I would have done it anyway ( but your not on my HL or radar )

Did you register to reply to this thread ?

Personally I don't know you, so can only go with what previous reviews stated about yourself - it wasn't posted out of hate.

I've got nothing but love for both punters & SP's.

Have a nice life, I'm sure you have your fans  :hi:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 08:39:11 pm by Global_Punter »

Persia

Yeah I’m begging you  :thumbsdown:  Then we are in agreement... :yahoo:
 Durch universelles Missverständnis sind sich alle einig. Denn wenn wir uns leider verstehen würden, könnten wir uns nie einigen! Good luck liebling  x

Offline unus669

Yes that’s right I’m a big fat smelly hyperactive monster who lives in a dump, so do me a favour and PLEASE DO NOT BOOK ME  :thumbsup: Read my blog on my Adultwork page for more clarification. This is Missy Persiana

You signed up, to vent right :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Global_Punter

Yeah I’m begging you  :thumbsdown:  Then we are in agreement... :yahoo:
 Durch universelles Missverständnis sind sich alle einig. Denn wenn wir uns leider verstehen würden, könnten wir uns nie einigen! Good luck liebling  x

"
Through universal misunderstanding, everyone agrees. Because if we would understand each other unfortunately, we could never agree! Good luck darling

"

Maybe you need to read my post again, your not even on my HL - I'm not bartering words with you.

Persia

You don't have to beg me, money being no object if I wanted to book you, I would have done it anyway ( but your not on my HL or radar )

Did you register to reply to this thread ?

Personally I don't know you, so can only go with what previous reviews stated about yourself - it wasn't posted out of hate.

I've got nothing but love for both punters & SP's.

Have a nice life, I'm sure you have your fans  :hi:

I forgot to quote this in my response, would admin kindly delete my unquoted post .
So Global punter we are in agreement, and there is no need to communicate anymore. I am only on this forum to remind members I am blacklisted and also hideously ugly with hygiene problems and not to book me. Durch universelles Missverständnis sind sich alle einig. Denn wenn wir uns leider verstehen würden, könnten wir uns nie einigen. Good luck liebling x

Persia

You signed up, to vent right :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Mostly just to confirm I’m a big fat smelly stig of the dump and to remind members I am blacklisted and not to book me.  :angelgirl:

Offline Global_Punter

I forgot to quote this in my response, would admin kindly delete my unquoted post .
So Global punter we are in agreement, and there is no need to communicate anymore. I am only on this forum to remind members I am blacklisted and also hideously ugly with hygiene problems and not to book me. Durch universelles Missverständnis sind sich alle einig. Denn wenn wir uns leider verstehen würden, könnten wir uns nie einigen. Good luck liebling x

Madness, where did you pop out from lady  :D :D

Offline finn5555

Mostly just to confirm I’m a big fat smelly stig of the dump and to remind members I am blacklisted and not to book me.  :angelgirl:

You sound hot what’s your profile  :hi:

Offline fudi_maar

Mostly just to confirm I’m a big fat smelly stig of the dump and to remind members I am blacklisted and not to book me. 

Do you also have dementia, 'cos you seem to be saying the same thing again and again?

Persia

Well people just don’t seem to get it! So I have to keep repeating it! I’m ugly and I stink don’t book me!

Persia

Do you also have dementia, 'cos you seem to be saying the same thing again and again?
Can we all just agree peacefully that I am blacklisted on this forum, and no member in their right mind (or otherwise) should ever book me! Then just leave it at that. Blacklist me again if you have to. Please do. Make sure it’s definite this time, because everytime somebody  posts my link on here I get creepy weirdo emails.

Offline jeanphillipe

What kind of reverse psychology is this???

Offline tantric talents

What kind of reverse psychology is this???

The entertaining re-version  :lol:

Offline Global_Punter

Her favourite snacks must be NUTS cos she's ermmm NUTS   :D :D

Persia

Her favourite snacks must be NUTS cos she's ermmm NUTS   :D :D
Another reason to never ever book me.

Offline finn5555

Well people just don’t seem to get it! So I have to keep repeating it! I’m ugly and I stink don’t book me!

Can’t comment on you being ugly as your AW profile is so shit  :thumbsdown:

Persia

Can’t comment on you being ugly as your AW profile is so shit  :thumbsdown:
All the more reason not to book me  :thumbsup: don’t take the risk of finding out. Save your hard earned money.  :thumbsup:

Offline finn5555

All the more reason not to book me  :thumbsup: don’t take the risk of finding out. Save your hard earned money.  :thumbsup:

Pop a face pic on then let’s see this boat of yours  :thumbsup:

Persia

Pop a face pic on then let’s see this boat of yours  :thumbsup:

Plenty of my face videos on my Twitter etc (don’t worry I won’t post the link) I would say I have a good face for radio and that’s as far as Its goes because I’m honestly ugly. A face only a mother could love. I am definitely not the hottie you are looking for.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:24:44 pm by Persia »

Offline last_days_of_logan

Is it okay for us to move on?

Offline unus669

You keep repeating yourself, a bit monotonous  :rolleyes:

Your reverse psychology, is disingenuous and not fooling anyone. You sound disturbed, you might wanna seek help, before you really implode :crazy:

Persia

You keep repeating yourself, a bit monotonous  :rolleyes:

Your reverse psychology, is disingenuous and not fooling anyone. You sound disturbed, you might wanna seek help, before you really implode :crazy:
Yeah yeah whatever you say. Aslong as we all agree that none of you lot on here are going to bother me again for a booking then I’m happy. There really is no excuse now for any of you.  :timeout:

Offline GMontag

Interesting question. How would you tell if a member on here booked you? This isn't a membership that carries a badge with individuals bound to an oath of allegiance of "come what may I must defend my membership to the world!".
Let's put it this way, I will book you, your ass is enough, I don't care about your face, its fucking you that I want to do. You will accept the booking because, hey lets face it, your job is to fuck for money and I have the spare cash, you need it. You will ask me if I'm a member and in one form or another I will feign total ignorance of UKP. I will then fuck you, as that's what I'm paying you for. Finally I will come back on here and review you.
Now this is the thing. I will leave out enough details so you wouldn't be able to identify who I am, which wouldn't be hard to do as I can see you aren't really that bright.
There is literally nothing you can do to stop these sequence of events. Unless of course you go all paranoid on all customers which will in turn drive down traffic as punters in general would not want the hassle. Already seems you having a dusty phone.so will only get worse for you. Imagine, you might have to get a job!!! The Horror!
Anyway,I'll be executing my part of the plan and will be seeing you some time in August as your profile says you are "fully booked" (yea right) till the second half of the month. Might be even sooner, depending on your desperation  :yahoo: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 08:54:11 am by GMontag »

Persia

Interesting question. How would you tell if a member on here booked you? This isn't a membership that carries a badge with individuals bound to an oath of allegiance of "come what may I must defend my membership to the world!".
Let's put it this way, I will book you, your ass is enough, I don't care about your face, its fucking you that I want to do. You will accept the booking because, hey lets face it, your job is to fuck for money and I have the spare cash, you need it. You will ask me if I'm a member and in one form or another I will feign total ignorance of UKP. I will then fuck you, as that's what I'm paying you for. Finally I will come back on here and review you.
Now this is the thing. I will leave out enough details so you wouldn't be able to identify who I am, which wouldn't be hard to do as I can see you aren't really that bright.
There is literally nothing you can do to stop these sequence of events. Unless of course you go all paranoid on all customers which will in turn drive down traffic as punters in general would not want the hassle. Already seems you having a dusty phone.so will only get worse for you. Imagine, you might have to get a job!!! The Horror!
Anyway,I'll be executing my part of the plan and will be seeing you some time in August as your profile says you are "fully booked" (yea right) till the second half of the month. Might be even sooner, depending on your desperation  :yahoo: :rolleyes:
Good luck with that but you certainly will not be getting a booking with me because I have a right to decide who I spend time with and as clearly stated on my profile I will not be taking on any new clients for the foreseeable future, It is written in big letters on my profile. I haven’t taken on any new clients in the last 6 months and that will not change. Don’t waste your time and Book somebody else my dear. My shop is shut to you.

Persia

You’ve Shot yourself in the foot there and to make double sure that none of you lot are going to book me I will put my rates up again just like I did 6 months ago. I have also never advertised a phone number to contact me on it has always been email only.You will also not be able to book me with any agency because I only meet with Arab clients. By all means spend copious amounts of your precious time trying but you absolutely categorically will never be darkening my doorstep or fucking me. Ever. Not for love or money. Your custom along with every other members on here is not welcome.

Persia

Also just to say that In reality nobody has the right to enter a private property under anonymous conditions (you seem to think you do) Also just to clarify I have and have always had CCTV operating for my safety and my own security guard has always been present in my premises which is completely necessary because there are far too many sociopaths like you out there. I decide who comes through my door -Not you.

Offline finn5555

You’ve Shot yourself in the foot there and to make double sure that none of you lot are going to book me I will put my rates up again just like I did 6 months ago. I have also never advertised a phone number to contact me on it has always been email only.You will also not be able to book me with any agency because I only meet with Arab clients. By all means spend copious amounts of your precious time trying but you absolutely categorically will never be darkening my doorstep or fucking me. Ever. Not for love or money. Your custom along with every other members on here is not welcome.

Your number was on your profile and people on here have it saved you really aren’t that bright are you  :dash:

Persia

Your number was on your profile and people on here have it saved you really aren’t that bright are you  :dash:
what phone number? There has never ever been any phone number advertised on my Adultwork profile. It has always been email only since 2013.

Persia

if anybody has a phone number it is because I have sent it them through email to confirm a booking, but the number given is on no adverts and has certainly never been displayed on my page? For the exact reason I don’t have time to deal with heavy breathers, or wankers calling me to waste my time. Making sure nobody can just have my number is another security step. It has always been my rule you have to have minimum 2 ratings and email only to arrange a booking with me. Who cares anyway?  The point is none of you lot will ever be able to get a booking with me again. Why would you want to anyway? I’m not here for anybody to take out their hate fantasies on. All I want is for everybody to agree peacefully that you will not attempt to book me.  :timeout: