Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorenna sweety - finchley road  (Read 1381 times)

hardrock89

I saw Lorenna sweety few days ago when she just came back from holiday.she looked to me fresh.she is in her late 20s with good figure when i first saw her it was a pleasent surprise .services included fk, bit of dfk ,i paid 30 pound extra for owo and dfk
Dfk little tongue action.she was friendly and in good mode may be she was fresh from holidays
Owo was very nice she got silky mouth no teeth involved it was deep owo i was looking for water sport but she said i should hav told her before hand she is not ready for this overall she given me good one hour during punt she never used phone inbetween we had fag breaks. Little bit she watches clock but still she delivered all services so i have no issue her english is ok you can have conversation .i stayed there one hour.
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for submitting a review   :hi:

Couple of things that we generally look for in terms of detail...
1) How was the venue? Easy to get to? Discreet entry? Tidy? Decent bathroom (if used)?
2) Could you elaborate more on her body, please. Any stomach bulge, cellulose, etc. Natural boobs, or ? Tidy pussy, or ? Are the profile images representative of the girl you spent an hour with.

You say that you paid an extra £30 for OwO and DFK. Her profile indicates £20 for OwO, so was the additional £10 for DFK? All this detail is useful, especially if extras change, eg. increase after some time.
Info on her limited kissing is appreciated.
This may help: External Link/Members Only

Her idea of GFE - for an extra £10 - is: strap on, role-play, domination, toys. Exotic !  :sarcastic:

cheers, Happy Punting   :cool:

Offline king tarzan

This bitch really pissed me off by wasting my time..
Really annoying..

Wasted time petrol evening ... :dash:

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

hardrock89

Her body was in perfect shape no tummy pussy was clean and fresh perfect diner her bj was deep creamy silky sensual  it was only stopped when i said time for main course second round she tried hard to make me come but i was tired due to long first session ,deep french kissing with tongue action continued through out , no face turning away i found her g spot and she realy came, her bath room was clean and tidy clean towels provided. Her bed was nice but squeaking  during hard pounding and bed room was on i think third floor.overall nice experiance so money worth spent

hardrock89

Good thing about this punt was she wanted to please and she was gorgeous

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review.

Please learn to punctuate better and use line breaks to make it easier to read and see the useful details.

You obviously got lucky with this questionable SP.

Offline PLeisure

Appreciate the further intel, hr

She looks good, although wary of the variable service rep

hardrock89

thanks for encouragement in future iwill try to get better as I said it my first review actually i was excited to write. Thanks for appreciation thanks for guidance