Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika's Chiropody (.)(.) FBSM question.  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Jockey

Hello Guys most recently tried bhawani review to follow.

Was very disappointed with her and now I'm eager to find someone else... something new...

Wanted to try Erika. There have been many reports of a good massage with a ''lingham'' I did read 1 punter managed to get her topless yet cannot find his review.

Has anyone managed this successfully as her FB shows she really does have a HUGE pair. a (.)(.) wank would be amazing.

Any details would be useful...

Offline tiger.willy

I was thinking about paying her a visit as she's not too far from me but all the posts about security cameras pointed at the massage table put me off.

Offline l1mpd1ck

I was thinking about paying her a visit as she's not too far from me but all the posts about security cameras pointed at the massage table put me off.
The cameras thing is not true now (if it ever was).  Only one person has ever reported getting her top off and I doubt it would happen on a first time anyway.

Offline temptation

Brilliant massage and lovely lady as mentioned earlier camera stuff very very strange and once you see her you'll see why she is a lovely lady and as to getting her top off personally I wouldn't embarass her by asking, the one report who said she agreed to reluctantly summed it up for me himself she felt awkward and he felt guilty, she really is that too nice type of person to try and take advantage of. 

Offline watsey

I'll endorse what the previous two posters have just said.
Link to my review is below.
Just go along and enjoy what she offers, without embarrassing her and yourself.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180190.0

Offline guyverih

She sounds promising, does anyone have a current link? The one in Watsey's review just goes to a dead screen on GT now.

Offline houseboot

She sounds promising, does anyone have a current link? The one in Watsey's review just goes to a dead screen on GT now.

If you scroll down the Gumtree screen all the information is still there.

Offline Jockey

I will do a review soon.

Some will be in for a shock.

Massage 11/10  for me its been one of the best and I have tried

Thai Sammy, Chinese shops inc bearwood and boldmere, Chinese katy, lucy tysley, soni brumese, bhawani, marnia...

Highly recommend the massage. HR was on the level of marina. Delivered with excellence.

Extras. Ask & you may get whats in question. without any issues / arkwardness

1019challenger

I contacted her today and she said stopped doing massages at the turn of the year.

Offline watsey

I contacted her today and she said stopped doing massages at the turn of the year.

I was there 2 weeks ago  :unknown:
Did you suggest anything inappropriate on the phone?

Offline Jockey

I was there 2 weeks ago  :unknown:
Did you suggest anything inappropriate on the phone?

Hessitant to write much on here as I know she has a daughter who reads here from what I understand and she herself also read's here + she did say she likes to keep her business hers.

I will of course do a review when I get the chance.

However I simply directly asked her and she gave me a price. She was very clear theres no sexual services but a HJ on offer.

Any immediate questions send me a PM

Offline tiger.willy

How can I send private messages on here?

Roadster

You probably can't yet.  You have to be here a while and post some before the facility kicks in for you.

Offline watsey

You probably can't yet.  You have to be here a while and post some before the facility kicks in for you.
I have the same problem. Things I would share on a pm but not suitable for the open forum.  :unknown:

Offline houseboot

I have the same problem. Things I would share on a pm but not suitable for the open forum.  :unknown:

8 weeks and 105 posts and still no pm facility ..... I just tried sending you a "test" message ..... and no, you can't receive it.

I wonder what the rules are at the moment, it's always been a bit of a mystery.

Someone sent me a pm in October and he had only been a member for 2 weeks with just 10 posts.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:22:12 pm by houseboot »

Offline Boobman

The cameras thing is not true now (if it ever was).  Only one person has ever reported getting her top off and I doubt it would happen on a first time anyway.
I did manage to get her top off and she offers it now when I visit without hesitation.... £20 extra and well worth it 😉

rorororo

I did manage to get her top off and she offers it now when I visit without hesitation.... £20 extra and well worth it 😉

Yep, they are huge!!  :wacko: