Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tingles Stoke Closed....???  (Read 1041 times)

Offline TreeDoc

I've heard a rumour that Tingles in Stoke has closed down; don't know if it's true or not (it came 3rd hand).

It's a place I've been to a few times but not in ages, I think they had two places so again not sure if it's both places or just one.

Anyone know if it's true or not and if so any reason (police etc)

Offline Beamer

Website is still operating.  Have you called them?

Offline Rack Admirer

I called them last week and they were open (Fenton branch).

*Does anyone know what happened to Jodie who worked there up until 3 weeks ago? She gave a good service.*

It such a shame what's happened to the Stoke parlour scene. I know there's a couple of places other than Tingles but none that are worth bothering with, so I'm told.

Offline Beamer

Tingles used to be my goto place, especially when I was able to call in at 8am and have an hour with the "cleaner". The girls took it in turns to "clean" the rooms.
Do they still offer early morning punts?

Offline TreeDoc

I've phoned them, got no answer from their Stoke branch, but their Fenton branch answered.

I asked about the Stoke branch and was told it's closed...I didn't feel I could ask why or if it's permanent etc.

Offline hairymonster

Dont know about the Tingles issue, but noticed Adele's has a new website (or one I had missed) External Link/Members Only

I have never felt the urge to go in, it looks very exposed, I am tempted.

Roadster

Dont know about the Tingles issue, but noticed Adele's has a new website (or one I had missed) External Link/Members Only

I have never felt the urge to go in, it looks very exposed, I am tempted.

Pretty sh*t website.  :D

I really like Adele's.  Down to earth middle aged women if that's your thing.  Candy is a particular favorite of mine.

There is a back door. Much more discrete.

Offline Shybloke250

I visited Adele's in Fenton once many years ago. The room I was in had a very narrow massage bench if I remember correctly.

Just had a look at their website; does anybody know if the 'Peaches' listed (with one face blurred photo) is the same Peaches that worked in Stoke parlours Abbys and Caesars back in the 2003/2004/2005 period? I'm guessing probably not but as I remember having some good sessions back then with her I thought I'd ask.