Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyler McKay (now Sloane Taylor) - High Street Kensington  (Read 2584 times)

35 review(s) for Sloane Taylor XXX (29 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Bornslippy325

External Link/Members Only

Meeting 22nd May, 2 hour incall, £500 (PSE).  50% deposit up fron via bank transfer.

I booked Skyler a few weeks in advance.  I'd been debating a while having read some histroic reviews.  Once I had booked I saw more recent negative feedback about no shows on the day.  Made me very nervous as I'd already paid the deposit!  Turns out there was nothing to worry about.

Comms were quick but a little cold to begin with, became much friendlier once deposit paid.  I only have limited feedback on AW so she probably thought I was a time waster to be fair.

Venue
Flat on High Street Kensington. 10-15 minutes from 3 or 4 tube stations.  Exposed access but very bust street so nobody notices.  Concierge gave me a knowing wink as I left!  Flat was clean and tidy, large mirrors on the wardrobe doors.

The Girl
Very fit gym toned body.  Massive fake tits. Pretty face.  Really bubbly and chatty, felt more like meeting an old friend than a total stranger.  Paperwork sorted, took a quick shower, then we had a whiskey whilst talking about preferences etc.

Skyler was keen to point out that she like to push people's boundaries and is game for pretty much anything.  Needless to say I had 2 hours of filth with an amazing massage in the middle.  I won't go blow by blow, but services received:
DFK
Very deep and sloppy oral
Tit wank
RO
Rimming both ways
Anal - 2 pops, multiple positions, took it as hard as I wanted to go
Ass to mouth (covered obviously)
Vaginal sex (thought I may as well)

She doesn't swallow - personally I don't care but I know some are so just saying.

This is one of the best punts I have ever had, Skyler could not do enough to make the meet perfect for me.

Will definitely return, I suspect she will be addictive.

Side note, no idea what is going on with the name change.  She did mention in our meeting that she had changed the name on her AW profile, but not what to.  Can confirm definitely the same girl as the photos.

Offline Global_Punter

Good review 50% deposit up front £250 phew ! a-lot of people have been be conned after payment. I'm wary of up front payments before any sessions.