Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB on Mumsnet helping wives catch their husbands  (Read 205139 times)

Offline Matium

I know that the thread is very old but  I am reading Punting Wiki to learn something more about those girls in the blacklist.
How did you find out that ParisB posted on mumsnet? Her name is not mentioned in that forum.   :unknown:

Read post no. 76 of this thread.

Offline mh

Wow, my chance to be outed has arrived - Paris B touring near me.

:scare:

As she's on the move, time to bump the thread...

Offline mh

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Wow what a read this was! No idea how I had missed it before.

Only real question I have though - is Admin actually called Adam? I always assumed was a typo when people called him that, but everyone calls him Adam on this thread.  :D

OldAdmin

Well before I took over the site from NIK I was a moderator for 2+ years with the username Adam, so old-timer members still call me that.

As to whether my real name is Adam... :lol:

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
I honestly thought loads of them just making typos  :lol:

Well obviously Adam just your punting name. Pretty sure your real name is Admin.

Offline DDDave

Well before I took over the site from NIK I was a moderator for 2+ years with the username Adam, so old-timer members still call me that.

As to whether my real name is Adam... :lol:

Don't tell them Pike.

testuser

Ten years ago I used a username picked at random from a very popular film. A worker who was jealous of me looked up the username I had used internally (solo) and then started intimidating me about it calling me Hans Solo in threatening messages like how he knows about me because of his little background check. Guy was the biggest idiot I've ever encountered. Genuinely retarded. Somehow hired as a technician. He actually thought the search results were all me. Everything he touched he messed up.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 02:28:34 am by testuser »

Offline GreyDave

I use my real name of Dave it saves messing about and when some one says it in a crowd of 30 chaps at least ten of us turn around, :D :D OK only 6 of us are grey and two bald . I shouted John stop doing it to us But 19 blokes all said its not me... I`ll get me coat :drinks: