Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who do you ring when you need a shag right now!  (Read 1328 times)

Cardigandancing

I don't particularly enjoy planning ahead. I often just got the urge to punt there and then and so love it when I contac a girl and she says she free now and and if I can be there in an hour then I can fuck her senseless.

It doesn't always work, but in the past I've had good results with:

External Link/Members Only

Who are you "go to" girls.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:35:31 am by Cardigandancing »

Offline threechilliman

Tbh, if I want a shag right now its either a parlour or the Mrs. Interesting that you have Rebecca and ksd in that list. I found trying to book in advance with both a bit tricky, which I think I mentioned in the review. Both seem to be on the day kind of girls, best to call or yextfirst thong for an appt that day. Ksd is back at sandys as Portia if you want to fuck her for less money. Im planning a return trip fo her dirty talk!!

tcm

pierrot

Fucking hell the last one in the list thinks shes a utility company. Check out the pay monthly options.

Offline bigmc

Tbh, if I want a shag right now its either a parlour or the Mrs. Interesting that you have Rebecca and ksd in that list. I found trying to book in advance with both a bit tricky, which I think I mentioned in the review. Both seem to be on the day kind of girls, best to call or yextfirst thong for an appt that day. Ksd is back at sandys as Portia if you want to fuck her for less money. Im planning a return trip fo her dirty talk!!

tcm

That was my experience with Kendal. Rang her on the day and saw her an hour or so later.

Cardigandancing

Fucking hell the last one in the list thinks shes a utility company. Check out the pay monthly options.

Taylor can be a bit chaotic, but she's a lovely girl and a fucking fantastic shag.  She rims too, which makes me go all weak at the knees.

She's recently moved from Westhoughton to the centre of Mnachester, which is always a bit of a pain for me, so who knows when I'll see her again

Offline claretandblue

If I'm really desperate I give the Mrs a going over  :D