Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanannan  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Lovethai

Anyone know if noon is still in Ashton in makerfield? Noticed the business name changed to sunshine thai but gumtree ad just thai massage and not much info. Any post lockdown info would be much appreciated.

Offline capt_slowpoke

Ive tried a few times this week but always fully booked up and said only taking appoinments by phone no walk-ins, didnt even get to who was working, going to wait until it all settles down a bit before trying again.

Offline Lovethai

Ok cheers mate, im thinking noon could have gone somewhere else. I'll give them a call next week 👍

Offline Goldfinch

Just sent them a text and got a quick reply.

Yes,Noon is still working there.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Trucker999

This is localish to me but ive never seen Noon.. any info on her?

Offline Lovethai

Offline Lovethai

Its fairly local to me to, she is quite a bit older than noon but i quite fancy chanannan herself looks a bit naughty but I've never had any luck with her. She did HE in the early days of opening but she stopped. I be there could now be a mr chanannan but i may give it another gi6🤔
Noon is much more up for extras no fs but b2b is on 👍

Offline Trucker999

Its fairly local to me to, she is quite a bit older than noon but i quite fancy chanannan herself looks a bit naughty but I've never had any luck with her. She did HE in the early days of opening but she stopped. I be there could now be a mr chanannan but i may give it another gi6🤔
Noon is much more up for extras no fs but b2b is on 👍

What is Noon like? Looks, age etc

Offline Lovethai

Difficult to age but id say mid 30s, good looking girl imo big false boobs which she doesn't mind showing off 👍

Offline Trucker999

Difficult to age but id say mid 30s, good looking girl imo big false boobs which she doesn't mind showing off 👍

Sounds great!