Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know when the parlours will re - open?  (Read 4689 times)

Online Moby Dick

They should organise some parties or give priority to those happy to participate in MMF or MMMF and the like to get through the initial rush. :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 09:18:07 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline boltonagain

Just had a WhatsApp from queens to say they are opening tomorrow from 11 with Eva and Robbi on.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 09:28:45 pm by boltonagain »

Online Bustydusty

Sheridan’s will be open

Milly is on, starting with a booking @10
Has it been closed?

Offline boltonagain

Has it been closed?
m

No, I rang a week or so ago and they were working, think they’ve been open all through but didn’t advertise the fact.

Offline Clitheroelad

m

No, I rang a week or so ago and they were working, think they’ve been open all through but didn’t advertise the fact.

Not sure what to think about that.

Online Atlas1957

Not sure what to think about that.
Not really any different to independents and some other parlours.

Those that knew presumably shared my views in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289915.0

Some information from another forum not to be named:

New Sheridan's twitter: External Link/Members Only

Supposedly new website coming, so old website is out of date and might never be updated.

Also, supposedly some painting and decorating has been done in the last three months.

Offline markmark13

I drove past 3 places at the weekend -

The Georgian, Oldham. Definitely closed down. There's a "to let" sign on it.

Chok Dee. The shutters on the door, which had previously been down, were up. I'm guessing they were doing some prep / cleaning to be ready for today.

Galaxy, Didsbury. I thought it had closed down because of all the building work going on. But when I drove past for a recce, one of the WG's was actually outside talking to the builders (in normal dress, but I recognised her as she's one I've reviewed on here).

Offline Brown sauce

Galaxy, Didsbury. I thought it had closed down because of all the building work going on. But when I drove past for a recce, one of the WG's was actually outside talking to the builders (in normal dress, but I recognised her as she's one I've reviewed on here).

This one off fog lane ?  What’s it like ? Is it just mature women only ?

Offline markmark13

This one off fog lane ?  What’s it like ? Is it just mature women only ?

Here's my old review. Should tell you all you need to know.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=209156.0

Offline Diamond Dave 2

It would be good if Galaxy hadn't closed. Had a few good times over the years there. It is what it is as they say but most visits haven't disappointed.
Charlie and Jane are both very good.

Offline TomTank

Offline markmark13

Baileys open today with Adele on .....

External Link/Members Only
In 30 years of punting, I've never been there. But it looks like they have a few ladies with some serious boobage on the books.

Any comments or recommendations?

Offline Asianfcuker

Still no rota up for Preston VIP though there were rumours on another thread they may not open again after lockdown
Preston VIP rota is up for this week, with a few new girls.

AF
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 08:51:28 pm by Asianfcuker »

Offline bbois77

Sheridans new website, some new faces, same £45 all in price, bar anal and rimming!  :hi:

Online Atlas1957

That is a hilariously budget website, but it gets the job done for now. You at least get to see the results of the repainting of the rooms!

Online Bustydusty

Have to agree on the website - it’s shite

Offline Clitheroelad

I expected a deluge of reviews from yesterday but so far its very quiet. Any reports back on how busy parlours were yesterday ?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 08:08:18 am by Clitheroelad »

Offline FlashDemon17

I expected a deluge of reviews from yesterday but so far its very quiet. Any reports back on how busy parlours were yesterday ?

Hilariously busy. I had the sense to book into pica before I made the trip and still had to wait. Will be posting a review later

Online Atlas1957

With regards to reviewing on the day of a punt, that isn't the best idea if you were hoping to keep your UKP username secret from a WG.

Good intel on how busy things are though!

Offline Cent

Was intending to see bailey at Sheridan's but she was booked up all day so rang Scarlet's
they were opening but the restaurant they are behind had tables in the cart park so they are not open till 17th of May now as us punters are too shy apparntly!!!!! LOL

Offline Kool Keef

I'm staying with AW for the time being, ain't doing the conveyor belt thang in parlours  :scare: fuck that, following 6, 7, 8, 9.....other desperado punters who haven’t had a release in months.
No thanks
Bet most of the parlour girls were walking like John Wayne at the end of their shifts

Online Atlas1957

Feels a bit different to the last few lockdowns ending, I'm not sure if it is because the older punters have had their vaccines or by the end of this lockdown more people have had enough of it than previously.

Online Blackpool Rock

Feels a bit different to the last few lockdowns ending, I'm not sure if it is because the older punters have had their vaccines or by the end of this lockdown more people have had enough of it than previously.
Yeah I previously posted somewhere that vaccination may affect people returning but I also think people have got lockdown fatigue now

Offline RJ2021

Has anyone been to Cosmos in Manchester lately? How busy is it?