Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info? Mature couple 4 hands massage on craigslist  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Newradlad

External Link/Members Only

Any body know anything about them? I sent a txt and got a reply back saying 1 hour naturist with happy ending £100

Offline Goldfinch

They also advertise on H&E naturist at the bottom of the page:

External Link/Members Only

"NATURIST SENSUAL MASSAGE – MANCHESTER AREA
Male and female naturist massage by mature gentleman and slim Chinese lady, individually or together. Based in the Manchester area in a quiet cottage location. 07564 331301."

Offline wearegreat

I am pretty sure that the couple in the advert is Wenlan (slim Chinese lady) and her mature male friend who is named John.
I think I mentioned in a previous thread that she offered me a 4 handed massage with him for £100 ph but I politely declined.
I have actually met him on a couple of occasions pre- Christmas and he is an alright guy and is a good laugh and amiable.
Still think they are priced on the high side for a naturist massage.
Val and her hubby are quite a bit cheaper.
Make of that what you will.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Newradlad

Thanks for the info. May be a trip to val as its a more reasonable price.

Offline happyending

Seems strange pricing for the massage by both of them considering Whelan is fairly cheap. It seems that male services are normally cheaper than females so you'd expect the massage to be a bit less than the £100 quoted.
Has anyone experienced their treatment?

Offline wearegreat

Seems strange pricing for the massage by both of them considering Whelan is fairly cheap. It seems that male services are normally cheaper than females so you'd expect the massage to be a bit less than the £100 quoted.
Has anyone experienced their treatment?
Wenlan has put her rates up recently,John has told her that other girls are charging £70/80 per hour and she could charge that if she wanted to.
As a long standing ( no pun intended) and frequent client I am happy to pay her £50ph.
I always get 75 minutes with her for that amount, I still consider her good value for money.

Offline ISTS2005

Wenlan has put her rates up recently,John has told her that other girls are charging £70/80 per hour and she could charge that if she wanted to.
As a long standing ( no pun intended) and frequent client I am happy to pay her £50ph.
I always get 75 minutes with her for that amount, I still consider her good value for money.

'John' seems like a right dick. Shes gone from £35/40 for a strange massage but good HE, at a decent location, to shacking up with an 80 year old shit-stirrer who tells her to put her prices up then offers a 4-hander? FFS this sounds awful

Offline wearegreat

'John' seems like a right dick. Shes gone from £35/40 for a strange massage but good HE, at a decent location, to shacking up with an 80 year old shit-stirrer who tells her to put her prices up then offers a 4-hander? FFS this sounds awful
It's unbelievable but the strange thing is that he is actually a client of Wenlan as well. So I can only think that John has some kind of special agreement with her and gets "mates rates". Maybe he gets a freebie in return for letting Lan  use his house for massage purposes.
As they say" There's nowt as queer as folk"!!!!

Offline Buttplug

Might check it out when things get moving again . Something new on list. :D

Offline wearegreat

Might check it out when things get moving again . Something new on list. :D
Report back to us on here if you do.
It will be interesting to know your opinion of them both together etc.

Offline Buttplug

Went to see them a couple of weeks back. Of the two I thought John gave the better massage . The advertisement seems to have disappeared. Ended with Wenlan stood on the table astride my face tugging me off while John was behind me massaging my shoulders taking in the view as well. He is quite well endowed but no sign of an erection.
Would I go back ? No. Better ways to spend £100

Offline Thephoenix

The H&E advert is still there. Whereabouts are they located please?