Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alton Linda  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Garthvader

Has anyone any idea what happend to Linda at Alton !! She seems to have disappeared without a trace, she still has an Ad on Gumtree but her phone is always off :dash:
Banned reason: Thinks he's being clever, he was wrong.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewis

I think there are enough clues to figure it out.

Offline oldrascal

Last time I saw a current Gumtree posting for Linda was a couple of months ago.  I wanted to go and see her not long after that, so I texted and asked her if she was still working,  She came straight back (as she always did) and said that she was, so I arranged a visit, and was duly massaged and had a happy ending by her skilfull hands. When I mentioned the lack of a current Gumtree ad, she gave an explanantion that I did not understand.

I haven't had an opportunity to 'escape' for a visit since then, but texted her yesterday just to see if she would tell me whether she is still working. No reply, so it sadly looks as if she has indeed vanished from the scene.  :(

Offline Garthvader

Tracked her down, I messaged her yesterday  she came back to me and said she was working at shops again becuase her work dried up in Alton, she says she will return in a couple of years and work part time from Alton, what a shame she was so pretty and had probeerbly the best and sexiest body I have come across,   roll on 2 years :thumbsup:

Offline olkingclancy

Hope you don’t mind me asking, Do you know what shops she is working in ?

Offline oldrascal

I'm with you GV on her body.  Slim, pert and shapely.  Absolutely gorgeous (to me, although YMMV as is often pointed out on here). And I'm with you too, OKC, and hope that someone on here (a local one of YHBs) will let us know which shop or shops she's working in.  Two years is a long time to wait.

Offline Garthvader

Maybe I keep her for myself as she does FS for me ,  hehe :D

Offline Steve_c

If she does FS for you then surely you know where she is !!! Not seen your reviews about FS with Linda either

Offline Garthvader

Should have kept my big mouth shut!!!, actually she is at touch of asia, Cowplain

Offline Steve_c

Offline Hantsman2

Should have kept my big mouth shut!!!, actually she is at touch of asia, Cowplain

Is she still called Linda in Cowplain ?

Offline Garthvader

Sorry I didn't ask as I am unable to get there