Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea2012 (Harlow CM19)  (Read 3720 times)

horny02

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen Chelsea2012? I saw her profile and thought she looks pretty, a bbw if ever I saw one, but thought I'd give it a try. Since my visit she has changed her dress size in her summary from a 16 to an 18, although she has left her dress size as a 16 on her interview. I have seen girls of all shapes and sizes, I like the variety but she really was exceptionally large my GF is a size 14-16 so I have a rough idea, she had to be at least a size 22-24! Her chest was a disaster so saggy and her stomach was enormous! Her pics must be old as she appeared to look much older than her pics suggest, she looks really youthful in her photos she has a terrible complexion that is covered with layers of make up! The owo everyone mentions was ok I guess, but it just seemed repetitive and dull. Her place was a dive and she stank of fags. I could even smell the funny fags! Conversation was bland, basic and I couldn't wait to leave. She asked for feedback and I didn't want to say what I really thought! In my opinion definitely one to avoid!

James999

Her place was a dive and she stank of fags.

But her profile says she's a "Posh Essex Girl"  :sarcastic:

Offline Tailpipe

fabbian von minky

Her chest was a disaster so saggy and her stomach was enormous! Her pics must be old as she appeared to look much older than her pics suggest, she looks really youthful in her photos she has a terrible complexion that is covered with layers of make up!

just like most chav uk working girls :scare:

Offline cdj

This must have been a few years ago judging by the report. She looks quite good here imo.

External Link/Members Only

horny02

I think thats an old vid ... just feel let down really. Never mind onwards and upwards.

Offline englandfan

saw her a couple of years ago - wasnt too bad - she was enthusiastic - normally i pop easily, but she actually struggled to make me cum a second time, i think i just didnt fancy her

she did like to boast about a few 'celebs' she'd slept with (mainly big brother contestants !)

agree her place stinks of fags, which is a bit of a problem if neither you or your missus you live with smokes !

her 'work' bedroom was a bit rank, and believe it or not she used to advertise as being a size 14.

guess she just hasnt been able to leave them cakes alone  :scare:

essexmat

Normally frequent the London and Anglia boards but saw the name so thought I would jump in. Used to see Chelsea a few years ago when she worked in a flat in Woodford Green, Essex. She was a size 16 back then I reckon and really pretty but I didn't actually fancy her to be honest, I only went for the DT OWO which she mastered perfectly. She used to make me spunk twice in 30 mins which is unusual for me

Offline Booblover-69

Anyone seen Chelsea recently, she's been on my hotlist for a while but I'm s bit concerned with all the negative reviews she has on here about her size and place smelling etc. All her reviews on adultwork are good so it's confusing.

Offline nigel4498

First post and Bumping a thread that is over 3 years old.
Hello Chelsea.