Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl with an electronic tag - would you?  (Read 3337 times)

Offline anonymous86273

Just found this profile. Always wanted to see her but she disappeared (can't remember her old name) and has just surfaced again. From the tag on her ankle I'm guessing she was being put up by HMP for the last 6 months/year.

Does anyone remember/visited her before? Seem to remember she had a lot of AW feedback but never looked on here.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

In general, might do.  In her case, no she is horrible.  Fat belly, emaciated face.  And she cant even be bothered to tidy her bed before taking a profile picture. I would think this could lead to cant be bothered to wash before a punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tintin

I wouldn't touch her with yours. Nasty crack head with serious issues. Leave well alone.

Offline Lema

Fat and prity ugly  :wacko: and looks like a bombs gone off in her bedroom.

Offline agent47

Wouldn't touch with a 200ft pole, looks like a slob that probably doesn't wash her gash and crack before letting a fella near it, but go ahead.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:44:54 pm by agent47 »

Offline DrConners

All her feedback is from camming - Blaah yawn ect - so probably under a curfew or terms too  :thumbsdown:

Offline Zimbaman

All her feedback is from camming - Blaah yawn ect - so probably under a curfew or terms too  :thumbsdown:

Outcalls and car meets between 7am and 7pm only. There's your curfew.

But apart from the tag, she looks awful. No pride in her appearance and as others have said looks like an unwashed crack head. Wouldn't go near.

Online scutty brown

there is a benefit from shagging a tagged girl - you know she can't do a runner after grabbing your cash

Offline DrConners

there is a benefit from shagging a tagged girl - you know she can't do a runner after grabbing your cash

:D    :lol:  Always a positive !!   ;)

Offline anonymous86273

:lol:

Offline Makkk1963

She's had more profiles  than I've had girls tell me I'm the best they've ever had and I've got the biggest cock ever ....... she looks skanky too I've direct chatted her pretty lame very forgetful

Offline Shagswell2001

She's well known on the punting in Kent site. Ex Street girl apparently who could often be seen hanging around with the winos in Strood. Pity really, as I go for the "chav slut"!look :)

Offline Stroodboy

Often spotted swaying around in Strood with a can of beer in hand. She also has an entourage of junkie men following her around, so would be a very risky punt.

I can give you some more info about her privately if you are determined to go ahead.

Offline King_Dong

Jesus. I saw this girl about 3-4 years ago - she didn't seem a junkie back then.

Offline finn5555

Claims she is putting her prices up to £200 an hour  :wackogirl:

Offline anonymous86273

Don't know why but I still want to try her  :dash:

I'm running out of girls to try in Medway now so might aswell complete the set.

Online scutty brown

Don't know why but I still want to try her  :dash:

I'm running out of girls to try in Medway now so might aswell complete the set.

Hangs round with junkies, quite possibly a needle user
Do you want to rethink that?

Offline anonymous86273

It would depend on her demeanour when I saw her and if there was any evidence of that. Anything unsavoury I'd just walk as I've done on my occasions.

Online scutty brown

It would depend on her demeanour when I saw her and if there was any evidence of that. Anything unsavoury I'd just walk as I've done on my occasions.

OK your life, but after fucking her please don't meet any girls the rest of us are likely to use.

Offline anonymous86273

Unless you're planning on not using protection I wouldn't worry. If you'd seen her and reviewed I'd take your advice but as you haven't I won't.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 11:11:05 am by anonymous86273 »

Offline Stroodboy

Just to illustrate my point about guys lurking in the background: External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Just to illustrate my point about guys lurking in the background: External Link/Members Only
they both look desperate