Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Interesting duo in Frimley  (Read 1409 times)

Offline contentguy

This one caught my eye, British, though she may be financially illiterate:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She refers to her VIP service as £150 an hour, but her "normal" rate is £160.
Mistress and Teen sounds fun, at £200 but it's "from" £200 which is a clue that there's going to be an "extras" conversation whatever I want to do.

Anyone seen?

Guy

Offline MrMatrix

This one caught my eye, British, though she may be financially illiterate:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She refers to her VIP service as £150 an hour, but her "normal" rate is £160.
Mistress and Teen sounds fun, at £200 but it's "from" £200 which is a clue that there's going to be an "extras" conversation whatever I want to do.

Anyone seen?

Guy
Shes use to be known as "darling girl" amongst several other names. I found her difficult to get an agreed time for her as she was inconsistent in logging on to AW. Here's her earlier references on UKP.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51818.msg1041079#msg1041079

Offline Danj89

I think they are different girls as I've seen darling who has enhanced boobs but chloe/leah works for exclusivegirlfriends and used to offer duos with a mature lady in Basingstoke a year or so ago.

Offline Steve_jones14

I think they are different girls as I've seen darling who has enhanced boobs but chloe/leah works for exclusivegirlfriends and used to offer duos with a mature lady in Basingstoke a year or so ago.

Yes Chloe/Leah has small tits. She also works at Independent Glamour Babes in Tolworth, no longer at Exclusive Girlfriends. She's british, young, fit, lot of blonde curly hair. An average punt but nice enough girl. If you like fucking young blondes then she's a good one to tick off.

She works with Elouise in Frimley who used to work at Surrey/Guildford Gems, and does duos with her External Link/Members Only

Offline contentguy

Thanks guys, do you know who her "45 year old blonde busty duo partner" is?

Guy