Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight Tiffany T - Can she handle the D?  (Read 1943 times)

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Curious as to whether i should go and see this one

Does anyone know how she fares with above average sizes? Lots of reviews but nothing on her being able to take a decent seeing to

Or is she "i can only do slow" type?

Any info would be helpful

cheers fellas

Offline Seasoned Vet

Na mate definitely the I only do slow type
Seen her several times over the years
Last time I saw her lost a lot of weight definitely some sort of drug problem there no doubt

Na mate definitely the I only do slow type
Seen her several times over the years
Last time I saw her lost a lot of weight definitely some sort of drug problem there no doubt

You sir....are a money saver

Next time you need a favour or information , just holla

Phew...big time saving and money saving...really appreciate it man

Offline Jerk Chicken

You sir....are a money saver

Next time you need a favour or information , just holla

Phew...big time saving and money saving...really appreciate it man

Curious as to what on this profile sparked your interest ?

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Curious as to what on this profile sparked your interest ?

Her reviews pretty much stated that the pic was not indicative of what you would see....so much so that it looked like a complete B&S. but that in reality what you would get was a PAWG....with BIG BIG MEAT down below

basically despite the pics i was expecting to see a big booty lady that would take a hammering

i have been saved the trouble

Offline Dinekid7

Ohhh I knew I recognised this profile, yh I had the same thoughts as logan, and then went to see her like 4 years ago..she had a little booty, thick white girl, service was below average doe, maximum B on the booty scale... Wouldn't recommended... But that was 4 years ago so don't know how useful this information is now

Ohhh I knew I recognised this profile, yh I had the same thoughts as logan, and then went to see her like 4 years ago..she had a little booty, thick white girl, service was below average doe, maximum B on the booty scale... Wouldn't recommended... But that was 4 years ago so don't know how useful this information is now

cheers DK

Offline Jerk Chicken

Her reviews pretty much stated that the pic was not indicative of what you would see....so much so that it looked like a complete B&S. but that in reality what you would get was a PAWG....with BIG BIG MEAT down below

basically despite the pics i was expecting to see a big booty lady that would take a hammering

i have been saved the trouble

I did wonder .... thought lockdown was/had got to you!  :lol:
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Rover78

Just looked at the profile;

£10 off all new and regs clients

Maybe I'm a bit behind the curve but isn't that just £10 off for everyone?

Offline ratedj

Just looked at the profile;

£10 off all new and regs clients

Maybe I'm a bit behind the curve but isn't that just £10 off for everyone?

I hadn't even got to the last line of your post and I was thinking exactly the same lol