Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How risky to have owo from wg who offers bareback?  (Read 1644 times)

Offline babayaga69

I would never have bareback sex with a wg, however I have came across with some hot wg profile who offer bareback and I’m kind of tempted to visit for owo and sex with protection.

Is it still really risky to catch something?

Offline iq129

If a working girl risks her health by doing bareback then her overall attitude towards sex with strangers comes into question. I doubt if any bareback encounter would not involve OWO at all in the same punt. If the girl would have caught anything nasty via bareback then she might have caught something nasty too in her mouth from the same punter. It really is not worth the risk just doing OWO with her. There are thousands of supposedly less risky working girls to choose from. Even if you don’t catch anything from the barebacker, you will keep worrying and will then display symptoms of an STD too through your mind. Just forget about any sexual contact with her. This is my honest opinion. 

Offline babayaga69

that makes a lot of sense, it’s better to stay away completely from them

Offline Foxtail17

If a working girl risks her health by doing bareback then her overall attitude towards sex with strangers comes into question. I doubt if any bareback encounter would not involve OWO at all in the same punt. If the girl would have caught anything nasty via bareback then she might have caught something nasty too in her mouth from the same punter. It really is not worth the risk just doing OWO with her. There are thousands of supposedly less risky working girls to choose from. Even if you don’t catch anything from the barebacker, you will keep worrying and will then display symptoms of an STD too through your mind. Just forget about any sexual contact with her. This is my honest opinion.

Wise words. Nothing more to be said.

Offline puntcel

You do realise these girls can have unprotected sex in their personal life... every girl is a risk.

Offline here2screw

Got to say, this a fair and a bigger question. Instead of shutting it down I wonder how safe uncovered oral is if she's been sucking off other gentlemen without protection. I've stayed away from dfk and owo for that fear. Does anybody know why this could be safe. Happy to be educated and partake if there is good reason not to fear it.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Got to say, this a fair and a bigger question. Instead of shutting it down I wonder how safe uncovered oral is if she's been sucking off other gentlemen without protection. I've stayed away from dfk and owo for that fear. Does anybody know why this could be safe. Happy to be educated and partake if there is good reason not to fear it.

The info is all here if you just search Owo risk...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 03:15:03 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline pa5151

From Medhelp:

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex.  Please educate yourself about the real risks.  If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. "   DR HANDSFIELD

Offline LLPunting

From Medhelp:

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex.  Please educate yourself about the real risks.  If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. "   DR HANDSFIELD

Fucking hogwash!  In the same sentence it contradicts itself.
There will be many if not countless examples from within this community alone where a punter has caught a dose from OWO, whether from an SP or a civvie.  Personally I have caught both Chlamydia and Super Gonorrhoea on separate occasions over 30 years or punting involving OWO. 

Your risk of any STI is less, not negligible, from OWO and DFK, subject to good oral health i.e. no ulcers, bleeding gums, swollen tonsils.  Whilst HIV may not be very likely and it is probably the most life affecting if you do catch it, it is not "basically safe sex".
IF you are single, have no accountability and don't mind getting treated for the other "lesser" infections (not just Chlam, Syph, Gono) because you regularly and willingly at first symptom visit the GUM then sure life isn't impacted much.  BUT that is not the same as safe sex.  IF you engage in unprotected sex because you are asymptomatic with any of these infections then you are passing it on and the victim (and her other partners/punters) won't be guaranteed asymptomatic or unaffected.

Offline sunnyj

+1

Offline sunnyj

I would never have bareback sex with a wg, however I have came across with some hot wg profile who offer bareback and I’m kind of tempted to visit for owo and sex with protection.

Is it still really risky to catch something?
She may look hot on her profile but in real she maybe not so hot or even b&s. You need to post her profile link here.