Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian Southampton  (Read 723 times)

Offline Frenchie

Anyone seen this girl .

Looks like the usual L xxxxxx Road location / Looks pretty . Personally I've had good punts with the odd Romanian !

External Link/Members Only

Online Derrick101

Three positive reviews here, latest only last month.

Offline nigel4498

Hi Frenchie  :hi: how's it going? Long time no see.
Still Looking for a replacement for Raluka?
The profile has been swapped.
It was originally Blonde Lara 22

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sergie must have messed up and gave it to GFE Mery 18

Hidden Image/Members Only

By all accounts she seems to be fairly decent.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 11:38:20 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline I want Candy

I tried....
Everything was arranged via text on the day and I found parking near(ish) the train station. Text her for address/post code on arrival (roughly 15 mins early) and nothing....
As I had made the journey I sent a few more nice texts over the next half hour asking her to just let me know if the situation had got difficult.....but nothing.
So on my way home suddenly a text ping up saying that a client had booked an extra couple of hours.
No mention when arranging that there was an earlier client as the slot was still open 1.5 hours before. I know its possible that happened but a time waster in my eyes. No time to rearrange anything else.

Online Derrick101

I tried....
Everything was arranged via text on the day and I found parking near(ish) the train station. Text her for address/post code on arrival (roughly 15 mins early) and nothing....
As I had made the journey I sent a few more nice texts over the next half hour asking her to just let me know if the situation had got difficult.....but nothing.
So on my way home suddenly a text ping up saying that a client had booked an extra couple of hours.
No mention when arranging that there was an earlier client as the slot was still open 1.5 hours before. I know its possible that happened but a time waster in my eyes. No time to rearrange anything else.

Sounds like a negative review is in order  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Sounds like a negative review is in order  :hi:
+1
Put up a review I want candy.
Always useful to have a heads up
Especially if you've travelled a fair distance only to be bumped by someone extending.

Offline Bunbury

Seen her. Okay pump and dump, not a GFE

Offline I want Candy

+1
Put up a review I want candy.
Always useful to have a heads up
Especially if you've travelled a fair distance only to be bumped by someone extending.
OK
Getting the hang of this...I can review without the punt?

Online Derrick101

If you had a confirmed booking, yes. A review would be allowed.  :hi: