Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Bluetooth essential on a punt? Southampton  (Read 4141 times)

Offline Zimbaman

Saw this profile, and am curious. How many of you check for Bluetooth connectivity before you book? King size bed, ok I get that. Clean bedding. Definitely. Large room. Ok, I like to run around after a shag as much as the next man. The bigger the room the better. But what am I missing with Bluetooth? Is this a new phase you kids aren’t telling me about  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sleet

She may be offering to stream your playlist or shaglist from your smartphone.

Offline Stiltskin

Sounds like she's getting her Bluetooth confused with her WiFi. But still who's going to sit there checking their email when they're paying £120/hour.

Offline cakerusk

Well its the age of advanced technologies, who knows you might be able to connect the bluetooth and fuck via radio waves :lol:

Offline redveee

Maybe she's got a bluetooth controlled vibrator?  :dance:

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Review: Scarlett Johansson & Margot Robbie

Cost: £50 for both, had sex in every position, over-ran for six hours but they laughed it off

However, I'm afraid no Bluetooth means it's an automatic negative. Couldn't even play my S Club 7 playlist off my phone during the punt.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:35:05 am by Herts_Outcaller »

Offline downthehatch

Review: Scarlett Johansson & Margot Robbie

Cost: £50 for both, had sex in every position, over-ran for six hours but they laughed it off.

Gonna need the link please! :D

Offline berksboy

Sod the Bluetooth she needs to sort out some decent pics.

Offline Hantsman

she deleted my message without even reading it! So guess she won't be getting any business from me!!

Offline tantric talents

A couple of girls I’ve seen recently have Bluetooth speakers and I’ve been able to play my music through them.

If I have time to get really organised for a punt I might even take my own bose speaker along.

Offline Kamaka

I might even take my own bose speaker along.
You've got a bose? Review please!

Offline tantric talents

You've got a bose? Review please!
Ha ha !
Got a soundlink II Portable. Brilliant bit of kit with great rechargeable battery life. Several on eBay now for £50-100  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Ha ha !
Got a soundlink II Portable. Brilliant bit of kit with great rechargeable battery life. Several on eBay now for £50-100  :hi:

Why should I kiss anyone with a blue tooth? She needs a dentist. ..... (OK  time to get my coat ....)

Offline tantric talents

Why should I kiss anyone with a blue tooth? She needs a dentist. ..... (OK  time to get my coat ....)

Quite right. Stupid name. Problem is a sexier name eg goldtooth would make me think of the Dj Goldie.
And funnily enough that was the name of my first pet fish ...

Offline advent2016

If you have an old phone, bad people can suck your whole address book (any maybe worse) off your phone using bloover (bluetooth hoover google it). I found some people in the pub near me had things like their credit card numbers, banking logins and other confidential stuff stored in their address book. I didn't make use of this but bad people might.

Advice.
Use a punting burner phone
Make sure it it patched.
Generally keep wifi and Bluetooth off
Don't store information you wouldn't want someone else to have in the address book.

Offline Kamaka

Ha ha !
:hi:

Offline advent2016

Pentestpartners have tested some bluetooth dildos

Offline DrConners

Large room. Ok, I like to run around after a shag as much as the next man.

External Link/Members Only or

:D Very good - I bet it's true as well !!

Her profile came up in a search on AW recently - She's changed some pictures on her profile it appears. I may be mistaken but I think she needs to learn how to wipe her arse properly!!   :sarcastic:   :scare:

Doasex

I tried booking her a few weeks ago but she just messed me about.

Offline hillingdonpete

There was a numbnut on here before that took his laptop to a punt and I think he left a speaker behind.

she will be right up his street  :dash:

Offline DrConners

I tried booking her a few weeks ago but she just messed me about.

By AW messaging or text/phone call Doa ?

Now calling herself "Nasty_Young_Blonde" - Profile has been totally revamped/changed & her "shitty" pictures have gone - not to mention she's hidden her fb which has 1 positive & 1 negative  :sarcastic:

This thread has had over 1200 views - I suspect the tramp or her pimp is watching  ;)  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:50:17 am by DrConners »

Doasex

All via text. Won't go into too much detail if this thread's being read by prying eyes but she strung me along with a variety of excuses before I gave up.

Offline DrConners

All via text. Won't go into too much detail if this thread's being read by prying eyes but she strung me along with a variety of excuses before I gave up.

Acknowledged & agreed  :hi:

Offline Hantsman

I hate to tell you this but she is giving it away on fab!!

Offline Stiltskin

I hate to tell you this but she is giving it away on fab!!
OMG, it says she’s 33, not 21. I’m dumbfounded, why would a girl tell such a lie?!

I thought the rule was real age minus 10 years. :D
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 02:15:20 am by Stiltskin »

Doasex

She now has a fresh profile in Southampton, calling herself TheEnchantress

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 07:51:58 am by Doasex »

Online Jamboney

She must be aware of these posts  :lol: now only an erotic content provider

Offline DrConners

Offline DrConners

I see she now has a joint profile with her 'partner', 'bf', 'pimp' ect ect :

'Tiana and Harry'

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Freely admits to barebacking her 'partner', 'bf', 'pimp', they have posted a movie as they are obviously so proud if the fact - Yeah I know it happens but ..................  :dash:  :thumbsdown:

Q. Do you do bareback?    A. We will do bareback with each other in a meet, as you can see in our movies, however we will never consider this with clients. We work in the adult industry and therefore it is imperative that we play safe. We are regularly tested and can provide recent results of required.