Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayya_Thai Lady  (Read 1189 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7651822) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mufcdan88

External Link/Members Only

£70 For half hour

Yesterday.

Fired a text over, got a response within a couple mins.

Arranged a half hour session & headed to the address.

New Apt blocks in Solihull. It's not overly discreet although there are lots of people knocking around. She gave me the room number to dial in at the front door.
Dialled, no answer. Dialled again. No answer. Third time, was buzzed in. Headed for the room & was stood outside the room for what felt like eternity, proper annoying & had me a little flustered.

She eventually answered & to be fair, I was really happy with what was behind the door. A right little firecracker.

Great body. Not much ass, but still very sexy & smiley. Very welcoming too. Not great english though.

Age wise i think she's probably late 30's, maybe early 40s? Just because she seems quite mature and theres a few crows feet around the eyes. Very sexy though.

Handed over the paperwork, she went to stash it. Came back and began grinding on me in her sexy lingerie. I was sat on the chair, i find it more comfortable than a bed. I like the sturdyness.

She wapped out the dong, one big lick up the shaft and rubbered me up. This was so damn HOT! Bit of lube on the ol fanny too.

Then climbed on top of me and rid away making all the right noises. I was suckin on her tits, which are magnificent! Fake but a great job by the surgeon. Slapping her ass as she rid me.

Then flipped her around for some reverse cowgirl. There's something about being on the chair, it allows me to thrust harder & enjoy myself more.

Eventually got her on the bed for some ass in the air doggy style. Pounded away & finished in the bag.

Mayya is a very pretty lady that knows what she's doing. A very sexy body & knows how to ride the gearstick. I wish i got her to suck my dick for a good amount of time, but we were both super horny & went straight into sex.

Would I revisit if i'm in the area again & she's there too..? I think so.  :D