Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Victoria Tedesco Norwich  (Read 8616 times)

27 review(s) for TsVictoriaTedesco (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jason2469

External Link/Members Only
So earlier this week we were told we were going back in to lockdown on the following thursday so I thought I’d go see a TS punt before it’s too late and luckily enough Victoria happened to be in Norwich this week up until Friday.
I gave her a call on Tuesday to arrange a meet on Wednesday early evening, well it’s Wednesday now and I thought it’d be best to give her a call an hour before we arranged to meet to make sure she didn’t double book me or whatever but she didn’t answer her phone. I didn’t think much of it and decided I’d go to the place of meet anyway at the time agreed.
Before I knock on her door I gave her a ring to make sure she’s aware I’m coming and this time she answers to tell me she’s no longer in Norwich. No sorry no explanation on why she didn’t cancel the booking, nothing! I’m not annoyed she had to leave I’m annoyed she couldn’t take the time to send me a simple text so I didn’t waste mine. I doubt I’ll be booking with her again

Offline Hugeadmirer

Ah man, I feel your pain. I saw her recently (for probably my 10th time) and it was awesome as always.

She’s always super reliable for me so extra sorry to hear it didn’t work out for you

Offline JontyR

I thought she only accepted bookings "on the day"?

Offline jeanphillipe

i saw her years ago, my first "tranny" experience, 

It was decent. "she" is better looking in person, very feminine body, except for hands, had man hands.

very submissive and agreeable tho which is what i like.

Offline PeteSmyth

I can't speak highly enough of Victoria. Lovely lady, very attractive with a very chunky cock. I'm surprised she was so impolite. Not like her at all.

Offline Jason2469

Yeah maybe I just caught her at a bad time or something l. Guess I should of been more thoughtful as who knows why she suddenly had to leave just frustrated at the time.

Offline majorlazeruk

I can't speak highly enough of Victoria. Lovely lady, very attractive with a very chunky cock. I'm surprised she was so impolite. Not like her at all.

I've found her a bit rude on previous contact. Tired of the game perhaps.

Offline Chris1990mcr

One of the few t girls I’ve actually let and enjoy fuck me.
Visited with a hangover feeling exceptionally horny and she gave me the best fuck of my life.

Offline Ts Victoria Tedesco

• Service Provider
External Link/Members Only
So earlier this week we were told we were going back in to lockdown on the following thursday so I thought I’d go see a TS punt before it’s too late and luckily enough Victoria happened to be in Norwich this week up until Friday.
I gave her a call on Tuesday to arrange a meet on Wednesday early evening, well it’s Wednesday now and I thought it’d be best to give her a call an hour before we arranged to meet to make sure she didn’t double book me or whatever but she didn’t answer her phone. I didn’t think much of it and decided I’d go to the place of meet anyway at the time agreed.
Before I knock on her door I gave her a ring to make sure she’s aware I’m coming and this time she answers to tell me she’s no longer in Norwich. No sorry no explanation on why she didn’t cancel the booking, nothing! I’m not annoyed she had to leave I’m annoyed she couldn’t take the time to send me a simple text so I didn’t waste mine. I doubt I’ll be booking with her again

I’m so sorry that didn’t happened but  truly don’t remember booking anyone for that evening.
I do not  take advance bookings if you’re not on my records or even send the full address. So, I wonder how could you knock my door without a building name or an apartment number 🤔
Anyway, I had to leave earlier otherwise I wouldn’t be able to travel back home before the lockdown started.
Once I again, Sorry. Hope you all are doing well and safe. Xx