Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruna - young Brazilian in Hackney  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Neil197

« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 11:39:17 am by Neil197 »

Offline Blueberry101

She is in AW as well

External Link/Members Only

No reviews there for now. Limited services

Offline Neil197

She is in AW as well

External Link/Members Only

No reviews there for now. Limited services

Good chance of a bait and switch, hence the request for intel

Offline MrMohican

In my experience this doesn't scream bait and switch to me. She's provided video footage on her Kommons page and another set of pictures that tally with her AW account show the same girl under the same name.

Normal bait and switch operations are notoriously lazy about putting ads together that are consistent often using a limited number of pictures on the profile or different pics from different girls or different names/identities - this one does at least get the essentials right.

Its obviously not a guarantee bait and switch won't happen, but Id say you have a better chance of seeing the girl in the picture than you might with other accounts. I'd say get her to confirm she is the girl in the pics - if you can persuade her, try and get a live video call set up to verify her - if she won't do that book her but with every intent of spinning on your heel if she's not the same person in the photograph and have a back up plan nearby so if that happens you can still unload those balls.

I look forward to reading the review.

Offline Neil197

In my experience this doesn't scream bait and switch to me. She's provided video footage on her Kommons page and another set of pictures that tally with her AW account show the same girl under the same name.

Normal bait and switch operations are notoriously lazy about putting ads together that are consistent often using a limited number of pictures on the profile or different pics from different girls or different names/identities - this one does at least get the essentials right.

Its obviously not a guarantee bait and switch won't happen, but Id say you have a better chance of seeing the girl in the picture than you might with other accounts. I'd say get her to confirm she is the girl in the pics - if you can persuade her, try and get a live video call set up to verify her - if she won't do that book her but with every intent of spinning on your heel if she's not the same person in the photograph and have a back up plan nearby so if that happens you can still unload those balls.

I look forward to reading the review.

Good idea re asking for a quick video call - I hadn't thought of that. I guess if an SP is serious and genuine, they won't have a problem doing it either.

Offline PLeisure

I've only looked at the AW profile but something about the pics seem off to me.
Like, a boyish face has been 'shopped onto a nubile body. Odd...  :unknown:

Offline yesbby

Looks very plausible to me. Tasty too

Offline Neil197

I just messaged her on WhatsApp and was sent the following:

Address removed as per rules
15 min 60
30 min £80
One hour £120

Extra service's
OWO
French kiss
Lick
20 each
Lapdance incluid
2pm at 2am🍑
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 09:30:48 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I just messaged her on WhatsApp and was sent the following:

Address removed as per rules
I think you've been here long enough to know the rules, but you should check them again, there's a link at the bottom of every page.

Offline Neil197

Quick update - I've just left her flat, booked a 15-minute smash & dash.

Can confirm she's genuine and all good. :D

Offline samreece

Yeah she looks real to me, loving the little tits!

Offline Neil197

Yeah she looks real to me, loving the little tits!

I saw her on Thursday night, flat is about 10 mins walk from Old Street.

Appearance is exactly as per the photos, very, very pretty and lovely smile  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only booked for 15 mins but she's a decent shag, bent her over the bed and pounded her from behind, she was moaning like a foghorn and pleasantly submissive.

Bit of advice: she speaks hardly any English, so anyone wishing to book her may need to use the Google translate thing (I still don't know how to use it), unless they speak Portuguese - to discuss services.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 11:05:55 pm by Neil197 »