Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber of London  (Read 1664 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

Hi guys

Very new to the forum and to punting world
I found this lovely lady and have read her reviews on Adultwork.
Just wondering if anyone has met here on here and can give some feedback?cant seem to find any on her here?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Cheers

Offline tazz

Hi

Ive seen her, shes British Greek, posh but a bit messed up. Cant fuck you by being on top as shes double jointed. She DFK well and is nice but seemed unhappy when i saw her last July.

Playa

Hi

Ive seen her, shes British Greek, posh but a bit messed up. Cant fuck you by being on top as shes double jointed. She DFK well and is nice but seemed unhappy when i saw her last July.

For 220 not worth it then

Offline Brazilian Martian

For 220 not worth it then

She looks good from the pics, but if I'm paying 220 I don't want to hear bullshit from her about being double jointed as a reason why we can't do different positions  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

Hi

Ive seen her, shes British Greek, posh but a bit messed up. Cant fuck you by being on top as shes double jointed. She DFK well

Thanks for the details

but seemed unhappy when i saw her last July.

Is she Jaded  :unknown:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Offline HighHeelLover

Hi guys

I did actually meet amber in the end. Have wrote a review not too sure how to post in this chat.

She actually really nice and we did fuck with her on top in her heels so not too sure why she didn't before