Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sbaijai little hulton  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Lovethai

Went to see this lady couple of weeks ago.

Nice looking young fit girl, she is very chatty once in the room bit to much for my liking. I didnt rate the massage if honest. it was a bit like she just going through the motions until the turnover.
Looks wise nice figure with massive false tits and lovely arse, all in all very good looking thai girl.

Comms were good just a couple of text and all sorted.

The place itself is like a outbuilding of a beauty salon. Very easy to find and plenty of on street parking.

I opted for 1hr with he £50 there was more on offer as was offered b2b.

Would i return? Probably yes.

lionheart69uk

How was she dressed and did she allow touching?

Offline Lovethai

Dressed in yoga style pants. More than touching pal.

Online holeymoley

Is there a shower available ?

Offline Lovethai

No shower available.

Big billy, i am not going to answer your stupid post. Why dont you go find out for yourself!  Although if you are as crude to the lady you wont get very far😑

Offline Carpy

No shower available.

Big billy, i am not going to answer your stupid post. Why dont you go find out for yourself!  Although if you are as crude to the lady you wont get very far😑

He asked a question about what extras were on offer and you gave a half arsed answer, don’t spit your dummy do you were asked for more detail. Maybe actually include it in your review next time.

Offline Lovethai

I said in my post there is more than he on offer,  i will not go any  further than that.Probably best not to review anymore if prats like you and him want to know exact details. Maybe you sit there wanking over exact details😃 now run along and try for yourself 😂

Offline bigbilly22

No shower available.

Complete waste of time review and post that tells your fellow punters fuck all.

Run back to your whore and tell her what a good boy you’ve been by not sharing too many details.

Either share or save your snowflake reviews for aw or the like.

Offline Lovethai

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 sorry next time will give you every single little detail 😂

Now fuck off back to your sad little life wanking off to reviews😂

Offline Lovethai

I told you i went for 1hr with he! I was offered b2b and got impression there would be more on offer! Not exactly sure what else i can add. I cant tell you about services i didn't have. Sorry my review is not up to your requirements 👍

Offline bigbilly22

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 sorry next time will give you every single little detail 😂

Now fuck off back to your sad little life wanking off to reviews😂

We’ll certainly not to your one line reviews. You have a grand total of 5, all for massage with HE, all of which are lacking in any form of detail as to what occurred during the punt.

The purpose of the site is to share information to let fellow punters make an informed decision as to whether to visit a service provider.

Your overly aggressive reaction on the thread isn’t in keeping with the ethos of the site.

Maybe you should be the one that F’s Off

Offline bigbilly22

I told you i went for 1hr with he! I was offered b2b and got impression there would be more on offer! Not exactly sure what else i can add. I cant tell you about services i didn't have. Sorry my review is not up to your requirements 👍

Your post earlier stated there was “more than touching” allowed.

Was there more you personally experienced or just a feeling you got??

Offline Lovethai

Yes your right i will 👍👍

Offline frankc

Maybe you sit there wanking over exact details😃 now run along and try for yourself 😂

Think your the wanker.....

Offline Lovethai

Haha thanks for your input.

Over and out. I will leave you sad wankers to it.

Offline frankc

Haha thanks for your input.

My input was more informative than your review, anyhow.....off you trott

Offline Carpy

He is a right little fluffy bitch ain’t he, seems like if you go against what he says the toys proper come out of the pram.  :D :D

As said his reviews are not particularly great and that’s when he decides we are worthy of one going off some of his past posts.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Haha needs 2 of you to get on at me now😃😃 i can show you what a fluffy bitch i am if you want to DM me we can arrange to meet up to discuss this further. Don't be a keyboard warrior.👊👊👊👊🖐🖐🖐

Fuck me. Are you 12 years old or something? :thumbsdown:

Offline Carpy

I’m sorry I’d thought you had already fucked off as per your previous post?

Sounds like your the big man here, just remember your sat behind a keyboard too  :dash:

lionheart69uk

I fully support Lovethai here. Some of you guys have no scruples. These girls have lives outside their work place.

Offline Hemlock47

I fully support Lovethai here. Some of you guys have no scruples. These girls have lives outside their work place.

Is that why you choose not to review but are happy to leech information from others reviews  :dash:

Offline Happyjose

Then why the fuck are you here?

- Site ethos & mission
UKPunting puts the interests of punters (sex buyers) first. The site serves as a platform to help punters exchange info and make more informed decisions about the purchase of sexual services.

Offline freeze44

Who's asking about there lives outside?? Info on services is all that was asked about ffs!And support that twat making threats?? Think you would be better of joining that wanker in prossy fluffy land dick.

Offline shaks888

I went yesterday and good vfm indeed , as original post stated , point to watch chaps
No toilet in her outbuilding as such so if you need to go before as alternative is to use the back of the beauty shop where some of the beaticians where in the kitchen when i went to use the shared toilet , can be a bit embarassing..

She is looking for new premises so if anyone knows of anywhere get in touch with her.

She wont talk about B2B with new clients straight away so give yourself like 5 mins or so and then gently ask about it..

All good i only stayed half hr cos of work etc and paid like £50

hope it helps chaps

Offline shaks888

Sorry forgot to mention that i much preferred Kate from Prima in worsley and I am still looking to see if she resurfaces anywhere !

But in saying that she is good at her job and is v freindly she can do all sorts of deep tissue massages etc as well

Offline imsyd

Very good massage with HE

1hr - £60 with HE

No other extra’s were mentioned

Shame there is no shower

Nice lady

Offline Carpy

Very good massage with HE

1hr - £60 with HE

No other extra’s were mentioned

Shame there is no shower

Nice lady

:dash:

Gazebo

Call me thick! Which I probably am but why Is Carpy banging his head against the wall?  :unknown:

Offline Carpy

Because why not do a separate review and contribute the right way.

Offline scoffscoffer

Tried to set up an appointment...got very angry response saying no extras at all, where did I see this etc...wanted details of who had said it etc...any thoughts? Recommendations here suggested B2B/HE available but this suggests not!

CheltLad

Sorry forgot to mention that i much preferred Kate from Prima in worsley and I am still looking to see if she resurfaces anywhere !

But in saying that she is good at her job and is v freindly she can do all sorts of deep tissue massages etc as well

Very strange that Katie hasn't resurfaced anywhere yet, or that nobody has brought it up on here