Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Delight xx - Leeds  (Read 1227 times)

8 review(s) for Demi Delight xx (1 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Smit6662910

This meet can only be described as a roller coaster.

Sat in a leeds hotel after my plan A has fallen through and im scouring my hotlist. Fire off a few emails and one comes back to me. Quick chat on the phone and were back in business.

External Link/Members Only

The girl. Well shes tall, drawn face, pronounced cheekbones and pete burns lips. Let me correct that, she is Pete Burns with red hair.
2 hours GFE agreed on the phone. So after the dissapointment of a cancellation to the high of getting something else arranged, this is where we're on the downhill slope again. She doesnt kiss, although with those lips i can understand why. I wouldnt want them going off in my hotel room. Fake tits  and may i add, terribly done.
Now at this point even she seems to have realised things arent going well, so she offers for a friend to join us who is into GFE, an extra £100. Check ths wallet, were all good so why not.

This is where the meet starts to get better. A gorgeous curvy brunette shows up and straight away sticks her tongue down my throat. Within minutes shes naked and snogging my face off whilst playing with my cock. Shes got fake boobs but boy are they well done. Shes got the tightest pussy and we cant keep our hands off each other.

You might ask what happened to Miss Delight? Well she locked herself in the bathroom for the remainder of the meet.
By far the best GFE i have ever had and probably ever will have.
Its the end of the meeg and ive got to find out this girls profile name.
She turns out to be someone i had on my hotlist but bumped off due to her profile being very to the point and her pics looked too well done.

Who was she? Only the extremely positively reviewed Olivia Monroe.

I did meet up with her on her own on a seperate meet. Review to follow.

It would have been a negative if Olivia hadnt shown up.