Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Landmark day  (Read 2907 times)

Hawkwind71

I often feel the emptiness after a punt. Immediately afterwards if it was shit. If it was a good punt it usually hits me a couple of days later and lasts for a few days. A massage is the best cure. Tops up my self-worth and subsequently puts me in the mood to punt again and thus the cycle continues.
I wish I could quit but I'm just a man :hi:

I so don't want to quit. I want to do more and more. I want to see Gracie in Devon, Carla in Kent, that babe with huge tits in Ipswich, March across the border and see that girl with the pins in Glasgow with her dad opening the door, I want to try want one of those Aberdeen oil town big tit babes. I want, I want...  I'm  very sad I suppose.

Just giving the other point of view....

Just saying......   :yahoo:

DG

March across the border and see that girl with the pins in Glasgow with her dad opening the door

Just giving the other point of view....

Just saying......   :yahoo:

Haha you're gonna have to see her now; hope you don't end up giving a Negative/Neutral review  :drinks:

foreverandever

Glass always half full TCM or at least re-fillable :wackogirl:

Type_O_Negative

Indeed I have, in 2010 after a very intense period of 3 years punting I was feeling jaded and needed a break, I took 6 months off and returned refreshed, I then had a 4 year period of punting but am currently on a punting break though that's because I met someone and haven't wanted to punt for a while.

What I know though is its only a matter of time before I will punt again, been a punter for over 30 years and have no intention of ever giving up completely until dead or unable to do so.

I suspended my punting activity too. Like you - i met someone recently.  :drinks:

Offline Thepacifist

Or, has anyone said that's it, but gone back to their old ways?

This.

I once had a punt so good that night I was very sad coz I wanted it to be real. I've tried to quit and failed. Good luck  :hi: