Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Condoms - problems with... any tips/solutions  (Read 1024 times)

Tierney

First of all, this isn't about advocating bareback or problem with maintaining an erection, but...

Over the past six months I've started to noticed wearing a condom having an adverse effect on a punt and I have to change it regularly, even though I've not popped.

It normally takes me a while to cum, 10 to 20 minutes, depending on how fit the girl is or how good at oral she is. But rather than just have quick punts I've now started to have longer bookings and like to take my time before shooting my load. However, the downside is that after a couple of positions the condom is normally stretched out of shape and full of precum, making the sensation less as well. After about 20 minutes if I continue with the same condom I will lose my erection but as soon as I take the condom off and replace with a fresh one I'm back to full mast again.

This has been commented on by quite a few SP but none of them have offered any solution, apart from just saying I obviously don't like condoms.

Anyone else have the same issue? Is there a solution? Or do I simply just have to accept that it's par for the course and just explain to the SP at the start that I'll need to change condoms regularly.

BustyAsianLover

Better condoms.  I have tried them all.  Protex 0.02 are the by far the best.

External Link/Members Only

Tierney

Cheers, I might give those a try.

mediumjoe

Never come across this myself ,can only suggest that if your not exactly average size try
 "they fit" condoms I  have put a bit about them on here ,can really reccomend  Joe