Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Massage to close to home?  (Read 1571 times)

Offline pariah66

Hey all.

Just wanted your opinions, I've booked for this evening, well researched. Only thing is, it turns out she is about 5 minutes from my house.

Would you avoid as its too close to home? Nervous for bumping into them in the local pub!

Cheers

Online agentsmith

It totally depends on your living situation. I'm single, live on my own in a big city. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest and I prefer the convenience of being within walking distance of a number of girls and don't give a shit if someone recognises me.

However if you are married, live in a small village or have a close-knit community you might want to think carefully before going ahead.

Offline anchorage

Definitely a concern for me.

If you think you might be spotted by somebody you know, it's not worth the risk in my opinion.

That has certainly stopped me from visiting a few reviewed on here.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Definitely a concern for me.

If you think you might be spotted by somebody you know, it's not worth the risk in my opinion.

That has certainly stopped me from visiting a few reviewed on here.

WHS

BUT it depends on your risk appetite. The fact you're aware this is a risk tells me you shouldn't do it. If you didn't give a flying f*ck you'd have done it already!

I like my massages and would ONLY visit if she was a LEGIT masseuse with a twist (HR). As I have visited a masseuse in suburbia that offered facials, nail treatements, etc but also would finish you off for another £40 in the spare bedroom of her home!

WBW

Offline TomR

It depends where she lives as well. Most WGs do not live where they work. I remember once visiting a girl a few minutes from where I was living at the time and I found out that she lived in a different city. Once her working day was over she jumped in her car and was off. So it wouldn't necessarily put me off. if you have a family may make a difference though as she could pop out during the day to a local shop for supplies.

Offline Jock D

Agree with most of what's already been said...the other thing to remember is most decent 'pro's', are discrete and wouldn't acknowledge a punter if they were in a shop with their wife/partner anyway... on the other hand if she's a bit of a  :wackogirl: then you could end up in all kinds of trouble...life's all about choices.  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 07:35:47 pm by Jock D »

Offline fantasticmrfox

On balance I wouldnt. Agree with comments on here about discretion, but think about it. A) if you go you'll walk out having hopefully had a great time then for the rest of the day week or however long be thinking "did someone see me" or in a mild panic if you bump into anyone....all this even if you haven't been caught, it'll still play on your head simply because of the proximity to where you live. B) its not as if there are not many other WGs in more discreet or locations a bit further away...so why take the risk.