Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas present with russian ladies!  (Read 1506 times)

f1rework

Hi gents!

It's christmas time and I want to make myself a nice present. I've never had a threesome and I would love to make this happen. As this is my first three-way experience i would like to make this one a memorable one, hence i'm aiming for two stunning birds! I'm thinking for a duo it would be easier to go through an agency, even tho that option seems more pricey. I'm looking to spend up to £500 for the hour.

I'm really into tall & slender model-like figure girls, preferably eastern-european as they tend to have the bodies i'm loving.

Is there a specific agency you guys would recommend? A lot of agencies have these eternal photoshoped shots which are discouraging, if i spent this amount of money i need to be sure :)

What's your advice?

Merry christmas to you all,

A.  :hi:

Offline iPad3

Hi gents!

It's christmas time and I want to make myself a nice present. I've never had a threesome and I would love to make this happen. As this is my first three-way experience i would like to make this one a memorable one, hence i'm aiming for two stunning birds! I'm thinking for a duo it would be easier to go through an agency, even tho that option seems more pricey. I'm looking to spend up to £500 for the hour.

I'm really into tall & slender model-like figure girls, preferably eastern-european as they tend to have the bodies i'm loving.

Is there a specific agency you guys would recommend? A lot of agencies have these eternal photoshoped shots which are discouraging, if i spent this amount of money i need to be sure :)

What's your advice?

Merry christmas to you all,

A.  :hi:

My advice would be to take the advice of the numerous punters who have had threesomes and reviewed them for your benefit.

Offline kaj314

Suggest you check out yeboahsleftfoot reviews, he does a lot of duos, and very good ones too...

f1rework

Suggest you check out yeboahsleftfoot reviews, he does a lot of duos, and very good ones too...

Thanks for the suggestion kaj, indeed yehboahsleftfoot seems to share a deep interest and knowledge about these soviet slender princesses we both adore! Lots of interesting reviews on his side.

Unfortunately many (especially from Hot-Collection) appear to have stop working and bring up a 404 error  :(

Some of them seem to fit the profile i'm looking for, with almost size 6, long legs and tiny peachy bottoms. The "Silvie Deluxe" type of wonder:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 01:29:27 pm by f1rework »

Offline iPad3

Thanks for the suggestion kaj, indeed yehboahsleftfoot seems to share a deep interest and knowledge about these soviet slender princesses we both adore! Lots of interesting reviews on his side.

Unfortunately many (especially from Hot-Collection) appear to have stop working and bring up a 404 error  :(

Some of them seem to fit the profile i'm looking for, with almost size 6, long legs and tiny peachy bottoms. The "Silvie Deluxe" type of wonder:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Many go home for Xmas and the agency just turns off the page, that's where your 404 errors are coming from, give it a try in a week or 2