Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Ashley from maxes that good??? Surely she can't be lol  (Read 2484 times)

Offline eelamryder

It appears that Ashley from maxes just might be the holy grail of punting- model looks and absolute filth in bed. I thought all the reviews might be over exaggerated but after looking at her selfies she might just be that good! She really does look the part.

Has anyone on here seen her and can vouch for her legendary status?

Looked long and hard but there isn't much on here.
Many thanks!

Offline hendrix

I saw her a few times around 8 years ago.. She was very good back then and certainly the prettiest WG I'd seen. No anal, but extremely filthy with everything else, rimming, watersports etc.

I haven't seen her since she's been back though so can't confirm her level of service or exactly what her looks are like now.. Not inclined to spend £400 to find out either :D

Offline eelamryder

Thanks for the info mate....I was quite gobsmacked looking at her selfies. Might have to take the plunge!
Your one lucky guy I must say lol

Offline boardyhell

Offline flouch

I've seen her a number of times, including once when she returned at £400 an hour.

She was certainly worth it at £200 an hour, and as she got up to £300, but when I saw her at £400, she hadn't put on any makeup, and didn't seem quite as on it as before.

Offline Botev Plovdiv

She's always fascinated me. She looks extremely hot, she is meant to be extremely filthy and she only seems to work a few days a year.  Would love to know what she's up to the rest of the time.
But, at her prices it's never likely to happen.

Offline eelamryder

Yeh her new selfies are top notch!!!

Will probably take the plunge at some point. Another rising star appears to be Mia from hot collection. Might need to take a look at her too!

Online webpunter

Need some input from UKP's resident London agency expert - YLF

Estoril

I too saw her back when she was at £250/300.  Her current rate is too much for me these days. 

Service and looks wise she was fantastic.

I believe she spends time touring overseas when she is not in the UK.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Need some input from UKP's resident London agency expert - YLF

Not seen her and funnily enough made a comment on Max's forum along the lines of - "At £400 she was overpriced and even at a reduced £350, a full £100 more and 10 years older than Victoria, ridiculous price for a London hooker" - it lasted about an hour before being removed!

Offline Greg1

Not seen her and funnily enough made a comment on Max's forum along the lines of - "At £400 she was overpriced and even at a reduced £350, a full £100 more and 10 years older than Victoria, ridiculous price for a London hooker" - it lasted about an hour before being removed!

Not worth £350 or the usual £400, but I  guess it is all relative;  you can spend the same money at Allure or Bjioux and get a much worse punt than with Ashley  who is way better servicewise than anything I have experienced with the two other agencies.