Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Herbal Way, Boldermere/Sutton Coldfield  (Read 3056 times)

smithie1000

Just back from the above shop and it was fantastic.  Booked 1 hour at £40 (they do 1/2 at £30 also) as I am fed up with a quick massage and HE.
Anyway it was Kerry and I asked for a medium massage which was very good, she asked me turn over after about 1/2 hour of long good strokes and lots of ball touching.
She asked we something but it was difficult to understand her but got the drift, then she said anything else/extra so I said yes.  She stripped off completely and lay on top of me and proceeded to rubbing her fanny all over my hard on, she came up a bit higher so I could suck her nipples, she kissed me lots.  At one stage I thought it was going to go in and this worried me as I don't do BB.
Anyway she got off and gave me a very good hand job with rimming while I was fingering her and I blasted it all over her hand.
She cleaned me up and then gave my feet a very firm massage that was good too, then top of legs also
She adds things on at £10 a time so my total was £40 to her, its more than I normal pay but that was my best one for a while and will return.

Offline Mothball15

Great post. can you describe kerry if possible.

Thanks

Offline cueball

More of a review than a post, if nowt else, copy and paste it in a review for the area

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

Kerry is not a looker if that's what you want.  I made her laugh by making my cock move up and down she laughed a lot and it helps with the way she is with you.   I have been there before but a while ago and when I phoned the young girl said yes she is working today.  I did have the young girls mobile once and even texted her if she would massage me as she is nice but unfortunately she declined.

Like I said before Kerry is a mature lady but not old and is fit when she strips off but her English is not too good.
 I would like a full service from her but don't think that's on the cards as she would have offered it to me I am sure.
I always talk to the girls who massage me but I never ask them about their private lives just about me with some silly things thrown in to cheer them up.  Kerry likes my small talk and it helps me to come when she looks at me and kisses me just as I am about to come, lovely...........
I think you need to be polite and nice to her to get the best from her.  I have had a few massages from young good looking Chinese girls and yes they look very nice but I have found the older ones can with some effort be far better.