Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone heard from Sar-Major  (Read 8552 times)

Offline Sar-Major

good to see you back S-M.   :drinks:

Cheers DM,   :drinks:

I count myself to be very fucking lucky indeed to still be here. As well as not having some really serious injuries, the ones I have are friggin bad enough. I'm not superstitious but some bugger was watching over me that day, and I take my hat off to whoever it was.  :hi:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline catweazle

Welcome back SM, probably not a bad time to be laid up!

Offline Sar-Major

Pleased to see you back SM I heard your lawyer was so good he got Stevie Wonder a driving licence.

Cheers ya "Little Cunt", now fuck off and get a new script writer like I told you last friggin year................  :dash:   :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

He may have found it althought think he would prefer a golden track pin.

"Me Thinks" you've done ya share of "Track Bashing" in ya time ORC?  :scare:  :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Kinky owld bugger. :D

When I wrote it, I knew "Some Twat" would turn it around and bring the "Kinky" stuff to the board..............  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Many Thanks to all you chaps for the "Well Wishes" and "Speedy Recovery" messages.  :thumbsup:

Really Appreciated.  :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

Good to see you're back SM.........even if you are from the wrong part of the 'Forces' :D

Cheers FB,    :drinks:.....................

But just to let yo know that the "British Army" was established long before you "Crabfats" on April Fools Day 1918.  :thumbsup:

Some feker was having a right old laugh forming you fekers up on that fekin day...............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Welcome back SM, probably not a bad time to be laid up!

Cheers CW.   :drinks:

Try telling that to the snake with nearly 2 months worth of venom built up, it'll blow some lassies heed off when it goes.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online Kev3773

Try telling that to the snake with nearly 2 months worth of venom built up, it'll blow some lassies heed off when it goes.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Does the ceiling not need a new coating  :sarcastic:
Welcome back Sar  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Does the ceiling not need a new coating :sarcastic:
Welcome back Sar  :hi:

Ya never know Kev, ya never know.  :sarcastic:

Cheers mate.  :drinks:

Offline Lingus10

Who would have thought such a grumpy twat would be so popular - world has gone truly mad  :D

Offline Mansell

2 months SarMag it'll be more like 4 or 5 by the time we all get punting again I'm afraid. She's in for a treat whoever the lucky lassy is.  :D :D :D

Offline winkywanky

She'll be in for a right 'drilling'  ;).

Offline Sar-Major

Who would have thought such a grumpy twat would be so popular - world has gone truly mad  :D

Friggin Hell!!!!! Looks like I've got a "Bloody Stalker" as ya seem to know me so well..................  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

She'll be in for a right 'drilling'  ;).

Too friggin true mate..............  :lol: :lol:

Offline oldrockingchair

"Me Thinks" you've done ya share of "Track Bashing" in ya time ORC?  :scare:  :lol:

Only in a CAT 360  :lol: :lol:

Offline CELICA GT

Offline Halcyon Dave

Welcome back SM good to hear you’re ok you owld twat

Offline Sar-Major

Nice to see you back SM  :hi:

Cheers C-GT.  :drinks:   Glad to be back home, even tho I'm limited as to what I can do at the moment.   :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Welcome back SM good to hear you’re ok you owld twat

Cheers HD,   :drinks:  But steady on a Mo.............. I friggin "Resemble" that comment.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Only in a CAT 360  :lol: :lol:

Ah, I see, one of them "Posh" yellow jobbies..................  :D

Online toon972

Good to see you back SM, looks like most of us are having a break anyway.  :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major

Good to see you back SM, looks like most of us are having a break anyway.  :rolleyes:

Cheers T.   :drinks:

Well it makes me feel a bit better you boys having a break, as I can't even be arsed to have a wank at the Mo.  :D  :D  :D

Offline Ahmedhutan

Haha SM is still around. Sorry To hear about your accident, but glad you are still doing well! Take care and get well soon.

Offline Sar-Major

Haha SM is still around. Sorry To hear about your accident, but glad you are still doing well! Take care and get well soon.

Cheers for the well wishes matey.    :drinks:    Its a slow process, and still waiting for more bruises to appear.  :scare:

Offline winkywanky

Which part are you talking about, or shouldn't we ask?

Offline winkywanky

Get well soon by the way SM :hi:.

Offline Sar-Major

Which part are you talking about, or shouldn't we ask?

All parts of the back of my body, had a few good ones on the backs of my legs and shoulders. The lumbar region is where the friggin pain is the worst, and have had no bruises there "YET". Also had a couple of smallish ones on my arms.

Offline winkywanky

Offline tynetunnel

Flamin' 'eck. A fall?

“Poor auld bugger” is most likely getting a bit infirm WW. It’s to be expected at his age really...  :cry:

Offline FLYING BLUE

“Poor auld bugger” is most likely getting a bit infirm WW. It’s to be expected at his age really...  :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

perhaps a rename is in order - Senile Major?   ;)

Offline winkywanky

No comment (because I'm pretty sure I'm older  :P).

Offline MME

Bet it was like the singing detective.

Did you not mean the Stinking Defective ..?

Offline waynekerr600

Flamin' 'eck. A fall?

He was pissed as a fart at the time though.

His kebab took the brunt of the impact.

Offline johnny34

Offline winkywanky

Offline Lingus10

All parts of the back of my body, had a few good ones on the backs of my legs and shoulders. The lumbar region is where the friggin pain is the worst, and have had no bruises there "YET". Also had a couple of smallish ones on my arms.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

Seriously tho SM glad your on the mend
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 04:27:44 pm by Lingus10 »

Offline Sar-Major

Flamin' 'eck. A fall?

Aye about 6 foot flat onto my back............. Ouch.  :wacko:

Offline Sar-Major

Well I suppose we can do one for you too FB....................... Take your pick.

Friggin Lieutenant
Squabbling Bleader
Wank Commander
Grope Captain

:sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Did you not mean the Stinking Defective ..?

Now Now just because your a "Friggin Soap Dodger" MME...............  :scare:    :D  :D  :D

Offline Sar-Major

He was pissed as a fart at the time though.

His kebab took the brunt of the impact.

I bloody wish, I probably would have walked away with a couple of little bruises.  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Aye about 6 foot flat onto my back............. Ouch.  :wacko:

Wow. You're still able to walk, that's a plus.

Offline tynetunnel

Wow. You're still able to walk, that's a plus.

Is that a typo WW?  :unknown: :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Might be misconstrued as such, true  ;)

Offline northface

I am sure all the compliments on here are doing him the world of good.

Online toon972

I think he would prefer penile major.  :D

Offline FLYING BLUE

Well I suppose we can do one for you too FB....................... Take your pick.

Friggin Lieutenant
Squabbling Bleader
Wank Commander
Grope Captain

:sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

I think 'Grope Captain' suits me rather well :hi: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

I am sure all the compliments on here are doing him the world of good.

There friggin "NOT"as it hurts like fuck when I laugh, ya "Pack of Bastards".................... :scare:    :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

I think 'Grope Captain' suits me rather well :hi: :lol:

Fucking "Perv"..................  :P    :lol:   :lol:   :lol: