Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe BBW tELFORD  (Read 749 times)

Offline vitamin1267

External Link/Members Only

Was feeling abit of owo so decided to have a deep look on ukpunting to see the best talent in west midlands, a girl called cleo-khloe was mentioned as the best owo giver in west midlands so gave her a text, she confirmed a time and i went, really nice girl, nice face, attitude is really willing to please which i like, unlike eastern european, bulgarian, hungarian who are so stuck up lol, not all some lol,

proceeding to get owo and first thought was WHAT a mouth, lovely technique like she was fighting for the nut delightful lol, cumed in mouth and left overall 10/10 if your in west midlands go and see her you wont be dissapointed especially if your like me and you love owo :)
Banned reason: Tout
Banned by:

Online Jasonk71

Profile down. How much did you pay?

Offline vitamin1267

here External Link/Members Only

i paid £30 for 15mins but she wasn't clock watching inormally  take long to cum and i apologized but she said dont worry, and she sucked me till the end, blew a load and she kept going orgasmmmm!!!!
Banned reason: Tout
Banned by:

Offline shrewsmale

Was feeling abit of owo so decided to have a deep look on ukpunting to see the best talent in west midlands, a girl called cleo-khloe was mentioned as the best owo giver in west midlands so gave her a text, she confirmed a time and i went, really nice girl, nice face, attitude is really willing to please which i like, unlike eastern european, bulgarian, hungarian who are so stuck up lol, not all some lol,

proceeding to get owo and first thought was WHAT a mouth, lovely technique like she was fighting for the nut delightful lol, cumed in mouth and left overall 10/10 if your in west midlands go and see her you wont be dissapointed especially if your like me and you love owo :)

Nice of Khloe to post her own review.

She has had various names on AW and also came on here before now kicking off.

Offline watsey

Offline Cryton123

I have to admit the review does sound like it’s been written by a female..

Offline Madone1

He/she couldn't have had that deep a look on here or they would have seen Seinna/Cleo/kloe what ever is a total nut case or maybe she hoped we had forgot.

Offline Bonkers123

Nice try......