Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie murdered her drug dealer  (Read 49096 times)

OldAdmin

I received the below by PM from established member:

----

External Link/Members Only

I have a prossie to add to your dangerous punters list. Goes by the name of 'Melissa' but her real name is Danielle Faye Russell, of 26 Ann's Road, Southend.

You might want to add an additional category for murder.

She was discussed here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=583.0

Her Adultwork and other profiles have long fallen into neglect but she continued to be a street walker up until February this year. She continued to keep her number too, which is 07963655076. She was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder, in February 2015.

On the slim chance that she doesn't get jail, anybody who dabbles in the street scene, should be mindful if their travels take them to Southend.

Guys are adult enough, but it may help other punters who dabble in the street scene, to warn them of the dangers of going back to the houses of these girls. May be perfectly fine but with a street whore, who has an addition or is broke, you never know what's around the corner. Be it a simple robbery or worse.

And of course, punters can and are scammed via Adultwork and other sites too.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Looking at the pics on her adultwork profile she looks like a skag head

jcdmj12

Yep, the dead-eyed stare is a giveaway.

Toby

And the carpet is in a right state.

Found guilty BTW:

Manslaughter that's gonna be around 12 years do 7 absolute joke this woman set up this guy to get robbed and he was stabbed and died yet they get a Manslaughter charge

Offline berksboy

They should do 30+ years but as about i fear they will be out in 7 .  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

BoabT

Who's up for taking one for the team when she gets out?  :thumbsup:

Who's up for taking one for the team when she gets out?  :thumbsup:

I will pass on that one thanks  :hi: 7 years of no sex for her she will have cobwebs and need wd40 for her pelvic joints

Offline berksboy

"concurrently"    i just so hate it , its just not right !  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Jamesmadden

Holy shit man, she went from this...

Hidden Image/Members Only

to this...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Fucking hell. That's hardcore shit right there.