Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: haggling  (Read 4000 times)

Online RandomGuy99

I think asking for a discount on a 1 or 2 hr booking is taking the piss especially if you're asking for £10 off and it's likely to result in a pissed off SP, which may affect the quality of the service she provides.  If you don't like their rate, then go somewhere else.  If I was doing a longer or more tailored booking then I'd hope the SP would offer a custom price, but I suspect they'd just do n hours at their standard rate as that is what they'd get seeing someone else so why should they lose money by seeing me.

I've had regulars in the past that I've seen weekly for months.  We never did discounted rates and I wouldn't expect it.  I enjoyed myself and the SP made her money and kept me coming back for more.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 10:07:20 am by RandomGuy99 »

Online Fuzzyduck

I've had regulars in the past that I've seen weekly for months.  We never did discounted rates and I wouldn't expect it.  I enjoyed myself and the SP made her money and kept me coming back for more

The benefits with regulars are often realised in different ways, e.g. extras thrown in for free, prices fixed when her advertised rates go up, no time pressures, booze, flexibility to accommodate your schedule

Online RandomGuy99

The benefits with regulars are often realised in different ways, e.g. extras thrown in for free, prices fixed when her advertised rates go up, no time pressures, booze, flexibility to accommodate your schedule
I've not had any of those from the regulars I've seen.  In fact I once had a girl who I had to reschedule my bookings for to accommodate things happening in her life (holidays, etc.)

Online Fuzzyduck

I've not had any of those from the regulars I've seen.  In fact I once had a girl who I had to reschedule my bookings for to accommodate things happening in her life (holidays, etc.)

Yes perhaps I should have said that benefits with regs are occasionally realised in those ways. Often is probably a bit strong and certainly not the norm.

Online RandomGuy99

Yes perhaps I should have said that benefits with regs are occasionally realised in those ways. Often is probably a bit strong and certainly not the norm.
One of my most recent regulars was totally the opposite.  I once asked her to wear red lipstick and she told me no, she decides what she wears.  A week later I saw a review on here saying she'd dressed as requested for someone else who was a first timer client of hers. I was made to feel bad for asking her to wear something as simple as a particular colour lipstick and having to apologise for making such a request. At that point I'd seen her maybe 6 times.  Definitely no extra benefits with that one.

Online Fuzzyduck

One of my most recent regulars was totally the opposite.  I once asked her to wear red lipstick and she told me no, she decides what she wears.  A week later I saw a review on here saying she'd dressed as requested for someone else who was a first timer client of hers. I was made to feel bad for asking her to wear something as simple as a particular colour lipstick and having to apologise for making such a request. At that point I'd seen her maybe 6 times.  Definitely no extra benefits with that one.

I'd seriously consider dropping her. It's one thing getting new business but SPs should really make an effort to treat existing clients better, particularly if they visit weekly. Regular clients are generally easier for SPs (known risks/reliability, regular income etc..) than new (unknown) ones, so putting out for a request shouldn't be a hardship. I'd try again with a dress request. If declined, I'd tell her she's just lost a reg and why. She likely wouldn't give a fuck which would put to bed any seconds thought I might have that I was being too harsh.

Offline bedhedred

I'd seriously consider dropping her. It's one thing getting new business but SPs should really make an effort to treat existing clients better, particularly if they visit weekly. Regular clients are generally easier for SPs (known risks/reliability, regular income etc..) than new (unknown) ones, so putting out for a request shouldn't be a hardship. I'd try again with a dress request. If declined, I'd tell her she's just lost a reg and why. She likely wouldn't give a fuck which would put to bed any seconds thought I might have that I was being too harsh.

I've had some repeat visits where the SP clearly takes me for granted. Not even sure whether she remembered me.

I'd say regulars whom I visit more than once per month are a different, and much better, story.

Offline Punterperson1971

I've had some repeat visits where the SP clearly takes me for granted. Not even sure whether she remembered me.

I'd say regulars whom I visit more than once per month are a different, and much better, story.
I’ve been seeing a regular of mine now for 2 years and it gets better every tine and she even comes up with suggestions and I normally leave it for her to decide what to wear and she never disappoints.
From toys to filming it comes from her and every time is different and she never rushes me out door always go over as well and offers to drop me off near to where I work as well a few times she’s offered,I obviously declined.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 11:50:45 am by Punterperson1971 »

Online RandomGuy99

I was seeing this one on a weekly basis for about 2 months.  The inconsistency was annoying and I seemed to spend my time apologising to her.  I'd never apologised to an SP before and I must have apologised to this one about 8 times in 10 weeks. It felt like I spent my whole time trying to keep her happy and keeping me happy didn't seem to cross her mind very much.

Online Fuzzyduck

I was seeing this one on a weekly basis for about 2 months.  The inconsistency was annoying and I seemed to spend my time apologising to her.  I'd never apologised to an SP before and I must have apologised to this one about 8 times in 10 weeks. It felt like I spent my whole time trying to keep her happy and keeping me happy didn't seem to cross her mind very much.

She must have been an amazing shag to put up with that. Unless you requested the authentic long term GFE of course. :lol:

Online RandomGuy99

She must have been an amazing shag to put up with that. Unless you requested the authentic long term GFE of course. :lol:
She was the hottest SP I've ever seen.  I just could never please her sexually or any other way, so I gave up and saw other SPs. I kept seeing her in the hope that one day I'd figure out how to please her sexually as I thought that would be an amazing experience, but I failed every time.  I read a load of books about sex to try to educate myself more as I felt there was something I wasn't doing right.  I asked the SP what she liked, but she gave little guidance before or during the act.   I've still not seen anyone quite as hot as her, but I'm happily enjoying myself with other SPs.  I don't worry about pleasing them and I've never had need to apologise to them.

Online Fuzzyduck

She was the hottest SP I've ever seen.  I just could never please her sexually or any other way, so I gave up and saw other SPs. I kept seeing her in the hope that one day I'd figure out how to please her sexually as I thought that would be an amazing experience, but I failed every time.  I read a load of books about sex to try to educate myself more as I felt there was something I wasn't doing right.  I asked the SP what she liked, but she gave little guidance before or during the act.   I've still not seen anyone quite as hot as her, but I'm happily enjoying myself with other SPs.  I don't worry about pleasing them and I've never had need to apologise to them.

IMO those kinds of girl are only good for fucking once. You won't get anything back from them whatsoever except the knowledge that they probably despise you and think you're a such a soft touch to extract cash from. She probably doesn't even like sex that much anyway.

Offline bedhedred

I’ve been seeing a regular of mine now for 2 years and it gets better every tine and she even comes up with suggestions and I normally leave it for her to decide what to wear and she never disappoints.
From toys to filming it comes from her and every time is different and she never rushes me out door always go over as well and offers to drop me off near to where I work as well a few times she’s offered,I obviously declined.

If the regular girl is enterprising enough, she can check your aw reviews on rival SPs and if you've been specific and praised a rival for something, then she can find out what it is and start doing it herself. One girl started gagging my dick unprompted, after several more conventional oral sessions. It felt like a spontaneous improvement rather than me having to direct the action in the room.

I put it down to aw feedback.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 01:28:57 pm by bedhedred »

Online RandomGuy99

IMO those kinds of girl are only good for fucking once. You won't get anything back from them whatsoever except the knowledge that they probably despise you and think you're a such a soft touch to extract cash from. She probably doesn't even like sex that much anyway.
I don't know.  Maybe, maybe not.  I blame myself for that experience as she seemed to have great experiences with others, which is why I persevered with it.  There was just something I wasn't doing right.  I eventually gave up trying to figure out what it was.

Anyway, back to the original topic. 

Haggling.. no, not worth it for a tenner.  Just pay their fee or find someone else.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 01:30:10 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online Fuzzyduck

I don't know.  Maybe, maybe not.  I blame myself for that experience as she seemed to have great experiences with others, which is why I persevered with it.  There was just something I wasn't doing right.  I eventually gave up trying to figure out what it was.

Sorry, I appreciate you want to move on from this and I wasn't there but...

NO NO NO NO NO and a million times NO. It's not a equitable relationship. You weren't married. You weren't going out. She's a sex worker and you are PAYING her for her time. It's HER responsibility to help you get the experience you want and to make you feel good about yourself. It's fine if pleasing her is part of the experience you want but she should help you with that, whether it's guidance, suggesting a different approach or just plain faking it. You paid for it and made an effort to get what you wanted; she didn't.

If you experience this with all the SPs you see then I might agree with you, but she's the exception. It's not you. I'll shut up now.

Online RandomGuy99

Sorry, I appreciate you want to move on from this and I wasn't there but...

NO NO NO NO NO and a million times NO. It's not a equitable relationship. You weren't married. You weren't going out. She's a sex worker and you are PAYING her for her time. It's HER responsibility to help you get the experience you want and to make you feel good about yourself. It's fine if pleasing her is part of the experience you want but she should help you with that, whether it's guidance, suggesting a different approach or just plain faking it. You paid for it and made an effort to get what you wanted; she didn't.

If you experience this with all the SPs you see then I might agree with you, but she's the exception. It's not you. I'll shut up now.
Yeah, I hear you.  I think the way I've described it makes it sounds worse than it actually was. I still enjoyed myself, but I ended up feeling a bit of a failure and confused as to why at the end of the booking.  I always a bit like "I did X and she supposedly likes that and it didn't make her respond any differently, then I tried Y and nope no change there and then Z, nope that's making no difference.  Ok, I'm outta ideas, let's give up and try something else as I'm just wasting time and money.  Best apologise to the SP for failing yet again."

There were a few little tweaks that the SP could have done to make the booking become a "wow".  Mostly just providing a bit of feedback and guidance would have been much appreciated. I did ask her for feedback and she told me she's crap at giving feedback so I was left to try to workout what she liked by myself and whether what I was doing was vaguely like it.

Offline David1970

I was reading a profile on AW which said Prices are fixed you wouldn't try to haggle the price of a Big Mac in McDonalds would you ?

I was tempted to ask that since most people would try and negotiate the price of a used Rolls Royce which comes closer to what you are offering ?

I take from your post you are tight-fisted, the price is on the profile so if you don’t like it move to the next profile in in your price bracket.

Offline Belgarion

I usually pay the rates on the profile except I've got something longer planned.

I then send a message with my requirements and ask for a rate. Most SPs come back with sensible rates.

Offline bedhedred

Yeah, I hear you.  I think the way I've described it makes it sounds worse than it actually was. I still enjoyed myself, but I ended up feeling a bit of a failure and confused as to why at the end of the booking.  I always a bit like "I did X and she supposedly likes that and it didn't make her respond any differently, then I tried Y and nope no change there and then Z, nope that's making no difference.  Ok, I'm outta ideas, let's give up and try something else as I'm just wasting time and money.  Best apologise to the SP for failing yet again."

There were a few little tweaks that the SP could have done to make the booking become a "wow".  Mostly just providing a bit of feedback and guidance would have been much appreciated. I did ask her for feedback and she told me she's crap at giving feedback so I was left to try to workout what she liked by myself and whether what I was doing was vaguely like it.

Personally, I've steered clear of trying to make SPs orgasm, if that's what you're driving at.

In my experience with civvies, some come easily and others much less so. I used to blame myself, but stopped years ago.

I'd like to make my favourite SPs orgasm, but trying to do it is inviting them to either fake it, or be honest and say you failed. Either way, it has potential to spoil an otherwise good session.

Offline Payyourwaymate

What happens if you haggle, she says ok and then renegades by giving you a thoroughly shit service for the money that you paid?

Instead of getting £10-20 off the service, now all your money has gone down the drain. Has that not happened to anyone? I'd rather pay the full price or not go at all. I would not be happy if someone tried to haggle with me on a one time basis; I don't really side with WGs at all, but haggling is a bit iffy. Maybe if one was buying the service in bulk (longer hours/ multiple, 5+repeat meets) maybe then  :unknown:

Online RandomGuy99

Personally, I've steered clear of trying to make SPs orgasm, if that's what you're driving at.

In my experience with civvies, some come easily and others much less so. I used to blame myself, but stopped years ago.

I'd like to make my favourite SPs orgasm, but trying to do it is inviting them to either fake it, or be honest and say you failed. Either way, it has potential to spoil an otherwise good session.
Yeah, it's not something that I generally try to do. However this SP was regularly posting how many orgasms she had in bookings and that it was really easy to make her orgasm, so I got it in my head that everyone is able to make her orgasm except me.  Therefore I gave it a go and failed every time.  It just confirmed what I suspected, which is I'm shit at sex. 

I don't bother with it with anyone else. I know most SPs fake it. This particular SP doesn't fake anything, which I have no problem with as the fakery is so obvious and I don't like.

Offline timsussex

I take from your post you are tight-fisted, the price is on the profile so if you don’t like it move to the next profile in in your price bracket.

I usually book an hour or an hour and a half  and last year paid between £120 and £220 and I've never haggled

The point of my post - which everyone seems to have missed - was my surprise that a WG compared her booking conditions with those when buying a BigMac and to sarcastically ask if the WG would compare her service to McDonalds or Rolls Royce one

When I'm selling my services (not on AW unfortunately) I don't compare my services to the lowest level I can think of

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 08:16:08 pm by timsussex »

Offline bedhedred

Yeah, it's not something that I generally try to do. However this SP was regularly posting how many orgasms she had in bookings and that it was really easy to make her orgasm, so I got it in my head that everyone is able to make her orgasm except me.  Therefore I gave it a go and failed every time.  It just confirmed what I suspected, which is I'm shit at sex. 

I don't bother with it with anyone else. I know most SPs fake it. This particular SP doesn't fake anything, which I have no problem with as the fakery is so obvious and I don't like.

Is she bragging about coming on uke?

Online RandomGuy99

Offline PatMacGroin

In business and in my day to day life I have always negotiated (or haggled if you prefer) when it feels appropriate. There is no point trying to get a discount from a large company when you know that you are dealing with someone that doesn't have any authority. With independent traders there is always a deal that can be done.

However, I would not usually ask a WG to discount her advertised rates. The closest I have come is when rates have been increased since my last visit, and I have asked if they want the same amount again. Based on the tone of the response I decide whether to go ahead with making the booking or not. Otherwise, it's like pissing off the waiters in a restaurant, you suddenly feel less inclined to eat there. 

Offline django0700

In business and in my day to day life I have always negotiated (or haggled if you prefer) when it feels appropriate. There is no point trying to get a discount from a large company when you know that you are dealing with someone that doesn't have any authority. With independent traders there is always a deal that can be done.

However, I would not usually ask a WG to discount her advertised rates. The closest I have come is when rates have been increased since my last visit, and I have asked if they want the same amount again. Based on the tone of the response I decide whether to go ahead with making the booking or not. Otherwise, it's like pissing off the waiters in a restaurant, you suddenly feel less inclined to eat there.

Agreed the reward is saving maybe 10% of the booking price and the risk is I lose the entire balance 90% on a highly probable shit service...

Offline berksboy

When i was single i would ask how much she could do a over night for after seeing her for a fair few times and always got a good deal ie a lot less then 1/2 the price they had up on AW. On my normal 1/2hr or 1hr booking i pay the price they have on AW , if i think its too much i just move on.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

When i was single i would ask how much she could do a over night for after seeing her for a fair few times and always got a good deal ie a lot less then 1/2 the price they had up on AW. On my normal 1/2hr or 1hr booking i pay the price they have on AW , if i think its too much i just move on.

Yes must get around to an overnite but at the usual price tag of a grand? it aint gonna fly.

So can you say what you did get them for £500, £400 even?.

At that sort of money i'd go for it!, i mean shes not going to have a hard time of it all nite, that was for 30 odd years ago now!

Offline berksboy

Last one was 7 years ago for £350 , but i would say make sure you have seen her a lot before and what is she up for ie no fuck 2 times in the night and 1 more when you wake up crap . In the end as long as it works for both of you crack on  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 08:14:01 pm by berksboy »