Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork problems with my e-mail account preventing login  (Read 286 times)

Offline ian cognito

I had a problem when trying to log in to AW yesterday.  Login failed according to AW because my e-mail service provider would not accept e-mails from AW.  I went through the re-verification process which triggers a test e-mail from AW and, sure enough, the e-mail was not received either into my inbox or spam folder.  I resolved the problem by creating a new account with a different provider. It took about an hour from the original failed attempt to log in to successfully logging in and making a booking.  Original provider was BT, new provider is Yahoo.  Has BT declared AW off limits or was this a random occurrence?  Has anybody else had this happen?

Online scutty brown

Some BT accounts are still using Yahoo's servers to provide service: the migration was abandoned a couple of years ago. Yahoo seem to black hole AW emails - they're blocked at the server level as malicious, not even treated as spam, just dumped. Surprised your new account works.
Microsofts Outlook/Live/MSN sometimes does the same

Offline ian cognito

Thanks for the info Scutty - login still seems to work OK, I'll just have to login more often in case there's a problem when I actually need to use the AW booking system.  I see that some WGs use Hotmail accounts - so maybe that's the provider to use?

Online scutty brown

Thanks for the info Scutty - login still seems to work OK, I'll just have to login more often in case there's a problem when I actually need to use the AW booking system.  I see that some WGs use Hotmail accounts - so maybe that's the provider to use?

Hotmail can have problems - its another name for Outlook/Live/MSN.........