Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rent a room  (Read 1165 times)

Offline insignia

Last week on AW i noticed a local girl looking for premises. it made me think as i live alone in a 4 bed house and ive got all sorts of ideas going through my head. So would any of you rent a room in your house to a working girl, not to live but just to work from. Personally i dont think its a good idea.

YidArmy

It's a fucking horrendous idea. Even if she fucks you for free, which i suspect is half the reason for considering it, you'll still have random blokes turning up to bang her in your house. Why would anyone want that?

Offline shagmore

If the ground rules are there, and you are alone, can not see it a problem, if you need the extra income, and get  few fucks out of it, why not. Just think, you let 1 room out - you use 1 yourself, still leave you 2 more. You could basically rent them out as well and not bother going to work.  :crazy:

NO, ITS A FUCKING STUPID IDEA.. :dash:

Offline Mr_Shins

I might rent a room to a WG if she wants to stay in the area but work elsewhere on outcalls, and if I knew her.
Well I may take services in lieu of rent...

I would not rent a room for her to work in such that punters would be coming into my home.

DUNDA55

Just buy another property (preferably a 4 bed) and rent it out to sp’s. Then you could take cash for rent from 2 and payment in lieu from the other 2. Or all 4. Whichever fancies your tickle  :yahoo:

Offline munterhunter

Just buy another property (preferably a 4 bed) and rent it out to sp’s. Then you could take cash for rent from 2 and payment in lieu from the other 2. Or all 4. Whichever fancies your tickle  :yahoo:
If you rented it out knowing what they were doing then you run the risk of being prosecuted for brothel keeping or a lesser offence of controlling prodtitutes.
Bad Idea.
If you rent a room or flat out to working girls then ffs take the money and punt elsewhere. That way you can say "I'm just a landlord I had no idea what they were up to" bit hard to claim ignorance if they catch you (or can prove you've been) balls deep in one or more of your "tenants"

nten

You'll get the midnight knock for years to come.

Offline Bogof60

Last week on AW i noticed a local girl looking for premises. it made me think as i live alone in a 4 bed house and ive got all sorts of ideas going through my head. So would any of you rent a room in your house to a working girl, not to live but just to work from. Personally i dont think its a good idea.

Don't be so silly.
You summed it up in your last sentence.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Even if it all works out, you are letting strangers (and potential hooker stalkers) into your home. You should keep completely invisible during the encounter as a courtesy to your fellow punter and run accusation of being a pimp.

A good idea if you have an empty property but not in your own living quarters...also don't shag the help...

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Using your own home for this is a bad idea, for reasons already given.  If you own another property, you should be fine: you cannot be prosecuted for "controlling prostitution for gain" unless you are managing her bookings, and you cannot be prosecuted for "running a brothel" if only one WG is using the premises.

As you don't have another property, your options are:

1. Provide accommodation only, no working on the premises.  Not sure if you'd get takers, as if a WG is booking hotel rooms to see punters, she could be staying there overnight at no extra cost.  However, it might work if she prefers to have some days off and has nohwere else to live, so she doesn't have to pay hotel prices when she's not working.

2. Rent a room in your house to a WG, and also buy/rent another property for her to work from, and charge the WG enough to cover your costs.  Might work if she can't get her own place and needs your help - foreign national, no proof of income etc.  Possible downside is that she might move on and leave you with a liability for a property you don't need anymore (so renting it might be safer than buying it).

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Actually, I've thought of another option:

3. Segregate your house.  Maybe put in a lockable internal door cutting off access from the WG's room to the rest of the house, so that punters can come in through one entrance and reach that room without being able to go any further.

Offline Plan R

Actually, I've thought of another option:
3. Segregate your house.  Maybe put in a lockable internal door cutting off access from the WG's room to the rest of the house,

I saw that episode of Steptoe & Son too  :thumbsup:
Hidden Image/Members Only

thorltd

Do it for a while get a few free shags then kick them out

Offline Chorley

This is a really bad idea on so many levels. FFS don't do it!  :scare:

Mikeyomg

A few years back, I dunno what the fuck happened but blokes started turning up at my house. I'd say over the course of maybe 2-3 days, men would come knocking. A few a day. One was on the phone as I opened the door - he just walked away without even responding. I dunno which of my neighbours was running a knocking shop, but thank fuck they eventually managed to get the address right